WHOA!?!?!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

So my brothers car (00 civic si) has just been sitting in our garage for over 6 months with just an empty engine bay...until today. My buddies Matt, Josh and I took a trip to Hmotorsonline yesterday to pick up a B16a SiRII. Today we got the motor in in no time and running good only flashing 1 code for O2 sensor which is no biggie. Anyway we get the car finished for my brother and he gets home and takes it for a drive. He comes back a little later and says he is too use to driving the car he has been and doesn't want his Si anymore...so I tell him to give it to me, and he said yes :D . So now I got 2 of 'em, his is nearly paid off and I'm still paying on mine, but whateva it's all good :D :D :D

I fucking hate you. lol

That's awesome, lol. I wish i could just pick up an Si for doing a simple swap.

Actually I traded him for a 93 toyota camry. :shrug2:

Now comes the hard part...I don't know which one am I gonna use for what? Do I want to take my turbo set up and put it in my brothers old Si or just leave it in mine? My Si (FBP) has a few little dents and dings that are fairly noticeable and the one I just got (EBP) looks very clean. I wish I could post up some pictures of both cars but I don't have a scanner or digital camera. The only HondaSwap member to see both cars is Matt (Hybrid89). And a few members saw mine at the last HS meet I went to. Whatever I'll figure it out later.

decisions decisions.... <_<

That's fucking bad ass. I wish I could just have one si....yet alone 2?

I'd keep the turbo on the dented car myself.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jun 21 2004, 06:32 PM
That's fucking bad ass. I wish I could just have one si....yet alone 2?

wanna buy my Si?

I am in no ways financialy able to, and I'd buy a local one before one that is 2200 miles away.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jun 21 2004, 08:10 PM-->
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jun 21 2004, 07:22 PM
Slammed89Integra
@Jun 21 2004, 04:32 PM

just curious, howcome?

betta sleepa effect.

:werd: And if you're going fast and shit breaks, and you kill the car, the straight one is still alive.

Back