whoever posted about that quiznos commercial

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zaneithan

ive been seeing it like nonstop the last two days, its fucking retarded and all it does is make me NOT want to eat there

that shit makes me feel like im trippin while watching tv. :unsure:

not that ive ever done that.... :p ;)

Originally posted by zaneithan@Feb 10 2004, 12:30 AM
ive been seeing it like nonstop the last two days, its fucking retarded and all it does is make me NOT want to eat there

exactly, i dont understand it at all :shrug2:

Originally posted by 90 accord+Feb 10 2004, 01:52 AM-->
zaneithan
@Feb 10 2004, 12:30 AM

exactly, i dont understand it at all :shrug2:

It was some flash animation from a few months ago. I forget where I saw it because like 95% of the flash animation out there, it's fucking retarded and NOT funny in any way. I actually emailed Quiznos and told them that the commercial makes me want to not eat there, and that their marketing department should be able to come up with something better than jocking some half rate lame ass flash found online. Christ...

you gotta admit though, it is a catchy tune... i had that stupid fucking song stuck in my head for like 2 days.

holt shit i remember that, i knew i saw that someone else and now there is the original freaky animation.... scary... i wonder how low quizos is dropping... but imust say Quiznoes does have the best sandwhiches...

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Feb 10 2004, 09:52 AM
but imust say Quiznoes does have the best sandwhiches...

Last time I ate quiznos, I was working at Save Mart and I threw up all over the floor after my lunch break (in the back room).

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Feb 10 2004, 12:57 PM-->
@Feb 10 2004, 09:52 AM
but imust say Quiznoes does have the best sandwhiches...

Last time I ate quiznos, I was working at Save Mart and I threw up all over the floor after my lunch break (in the back room).

Thats because you hadn't had your ounce of stash yet...

Quiznos is good...but expensive.

when I first saw the comercial, all I could think about someone posting up a :repost: sign.

They so copied that.

listened to kevin & bean this morning as they talked to the marketing director for Quiznos about the commercial and turns out for the most part it's actually improving their sales.

oh common...2 hamsters on speed playing mini guitars, and you don't want to eat there?

the commercial and the original flash are quite frankly very frightening- that weird hampster in back kept eyeing me up........

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 11 2004, 01:36 AM
let him try it, i'll show him how i treat cracked out hamsters :boxing:

:huh: :unsure:

ummmm does this involve a paper towel tube???

YOU SICK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:puke:

oh my fucking God...I just saw that commerciall...what the fuck did they fire the guys with talent and hire some high school retards?

Back