WhooooHooooo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
can't find a decent link for the news....But I just read it in the morning paper...

Now the AE86 has 90 more days of life as a beast....if I can get the carbs tuned right <_<

Massachusetts seems to have permanently given up on the emissions testing since maybe last year, it just wasn't giving reliable readings. So we're waiting for better testing machines...

CT Emissions will never work again.

You should have seen how long it took them to phase out leaded gas - 15 years. We were last in the US with counterfeit-proof licences, we still are last with our inspection regulations. Connecticut has NEVER HAD a universal checklist for inspection. It's always been done by the seat of the pants.

-> Steve
I told you Clayton :) But whatever, I'm going to Maine to reg the 4Runner now that it's insured.

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 22 2004, 10:17 AM
CT Emissions will never work again

:werd: Like when the last one was suspened they said they were going to give fines if you didn't have an updated stciker, so the last few days before it ended everyone in CT (atleast the line felt like it) went to get new stickers and they just told everyone to leave. Of course this happened a day after i wasted my 20 bucks to get tested. Atleast my broken tranny in the civic leaked all over the dyno.

Back