whoopi goldberg special ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
ive looked till blue in the face, and figured hondswap to the help again lol, but any ways my mom is a whoopi goldberg fan,and i remember seeing a special where it was just her on stage,i remeber nothing about it other then a few punch lines,im wanting to get it on dvd for my mother her 50th wedding anniversary is comming up and she would love it, but cant find the darn thing. all i remember about it was she would go in and out of character while on stage of some kind of handicap person, and few punch lines i remember is,when did i get old enough for aarp,little girl go get me some size 16 jeans, it was like a standup but not really it was more about life and excepting getting old and life talks, type of thing. its been with in the last 10 years if that helps lol. im going to continue the search as well thanks, in advance.

Sounds like the one Carrie Fisher did recently...although she was actually kind of funny...but boy she got hit hard by the age stick.

wait a second
is that correct? her 50th wedding anniversay?
as in she was already married at least 18 years when she had you?

you sure one of your "sisters" isn't your mom?

wait a second
is that correct? her 50th wedding anniversay?
as in she was already married at least 18 years when she had you?

you sure one of your "sisters" isn't your mom?
haha thats correct, she had me when she was 38, and my grandmother, my mothers parents had there 50th 5 years younger than my mom will have hers, grandparents got married when they was 13, and actually my oldest sister is older than my mothers youngest sister, lol.

thanks, and yeah my mom was raised in tenn, not much better than bama, 15 brothers and sisters lol, but when your poor the more kids the better for the farm.

Back