Whoops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

A buddy of mine that's a car audio installer was looking at my car today. Well for some reason he wanted to look under my dash. Anyway he lays down on his back, half in and half out of my car. Well I guess he didn't notice that I had removed the plastic stuff that goes over the sill of the door frame area and that metal was sharp I guess. He's got a 14 inch cut that he's getting stiches for tonight across his back. It happened at his work and they took pics. I'll try to get them posted for those of you who like deep cuts and blood. Kinda crazy.

That fucking sucks man.

Those jams are so sharp, and getting cut horizontally in the back sucks because then it can re open easily at small movements.

And I want pics!

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 24 2004, 09:55 AM
lol, wtf is wrong with you people.
[post=367542]Quoted post[/post]​

you pussy

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 24 2004, 01:51 PM
Well, you sure loved my COCK last night :)
[post=367591]Quoted post[/post]​

You sure did cook up one hell of a chicken dinner last night.
I also enjoyed licking your pussy.

at the bottom it's hard to see but it says ???-??
Im not sure who it is

Saw the pics! He's emailing them to me tomorrow. They suck. I thought it would be cool, but you can see ripped up back meat. He's got a back brace on too so he can't bend. Sucks to be him. I still don't know what he was looking at under my dash. Oh well...pics soon!

Back