whoops...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
2coha9c.jpg

84 in a 55...

I think this is my sixth so far this year...

w00t! :fosho3:

hahaha....i havent had one (for speeding) since christmas...god bless stupid cops and radar detectors.

remember, "if you search my car and dont find anything, you tear up my ticket". While itll take a while to put your shit back in your car, its worth it to avoid getting a ticket.

hahaha....i havent had one (for speeding) since christmas...god bless stupid cops and radar detectors.

remember, "if you search my car and dont find anything, you tear up my ticket". While itll take a while to put your shit back in your car, its worth it to avoid getting a ticket.

All he would've had to do was pop my back seat and look in the tail, and see that there's nothing there. The cop was a fat asshole anyways, so I was pretty much stuck with whatever he said from the get-go.

Why did you blank out 201 Mt. Carmel Rd at the bottom, but not at the top of the ticket? lol

ticket free for 2 years, speeding ticket free for 3

:D better stay that way when i get my own insurance..

hmm... My last ticket had to have been January of 01.

A little over 5 years for me. Slowing the fuck down really does help, so does a radar detector. Too bad you can't mount one on a bike.

I'm just wondering how he clocked you, Will... was he parked off to the side... and why didn't you just keep going and run?

any ticket-free for 4 years :)

does wonders in fuck you in the ass insurance... thank you massachusetts.

no lie, full coverage on my civic was 2400 bucks... i pay 1300 full coverage on my new mirage. same "symbol" too.

I think I have 12 or 13 tickets. Still no speeding ones though and any ticket with oints I had dropped. I'm a great driver, I just never know where to park it and never have all my cards. I want to say 8 or 9 parking tickets and 2 or 3 failure to present tickets. Then that wreckless driving ticket, I was being an asshole and got caught. At least I wasn't in either sisters' mustangs which I have been known to beat on.

Back