Whoring The Mods/admins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the guy that was slamming the admins and mods has got to be the dumbest fucking moron to post here. yeah we all have to learn but i am learning too. Have i pissed in anyone's cornflakes???no If we use english and look past our nose for the answer then ask. These guys will have an answer. i'm not an admin or mod but would oneday love to be one. This site is the greatest. And oh people in the dc/b-more area i'm looking at getting a group order thru lightning motorsports for a nice discount. Who's up??

You got a little brown spot, ya right there on the side of your nose, ok you got it. :p

Hondaswap.com is more than its' Admin/Mods, it is the sum of many. Decades upon decades of collective knowledge pass through here, but yes without them to weedeat through the tards and whiteout the errors, where would we all be? :woo: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 23 2003, 10:41 AM
Hondaswap.com is more than its' Admin/Mods, it is the sum of many.

:werd:

Brown nosing sucks, by the way.

Im the one that put up the thread whoring the mod/admin. If you had been on for a couple of days you would have seen that it was all delt with and squashed. There was a big misunderstanding of my stupid post but now im in the clear,so i dont need you puting up post on how unhappy you are on somthing when you have no authority on this site. Your bringing up old stuff that doesnt need to be brought back up. Jeff i sent you an email on your response to mine.

Yeah this is a great site and yeah the amin, are all right if you dont get on there bad side. I want the same knowledge and chance as everyone else. I was told i was being broken in a since. I didnt have to get all stupid and mad but i guess i didnt understand but now i do so lets just leave it at that.

I am sick of seeing threads about mods/admins. If you have a problem with any of them pm them or another mod/admin. We are just like all the other members, except we try to keep some order on here. There are a lot of intelligent members on this board that help make hs what it is. So lets get back to the normal whoring and leave the admin/mods out of it.

kylemarhx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back