Who's at work doing nothing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is there something else to do today?

My brother brought his Wii in today, so he's playing Zelda right now. haha

i just found out lastnight my friend had a chance to get the last 2 spots on the PS3 waiting list of a local walmart, guaranteed PS3 on release day if he had said yes

then i told him what they were selling for on ebay

i just found out lastnight my friend had a chance to get the last 2 spots on the PS3 waiting list of a local walmart, guaranteed PS3 on release day if he had said yes

then i told him what they were selling for on ebay

Then he put a gun to his head?

welp,

I released a new website today, on company time. lol
peep the arcade y0.

now, with 22 min left of the work day, i guess i should look at those 2 tickets i have hanging out there...

lol i started actually grabbing cancelation tickets (shit we put off till the end of the month) cause i was so bored.

what the hell, aint shit to do wednesday all day... and suddenly a modem line dies on the day after thanksgiving at a grocery store pharmacy... and it's a big deal?

um, cant drive the honda on the one nice day of ohio novemeber weather, damn dizzy went out, gotta go to the bank and the order a password jdm sweatshirt, i love owning my own shop, lol.

password JDM sweatshirt... I've one of those.. but not the ghey "anti drug" I love JDM ones.. because people can still toke and be JDM dammit.

^^I like her....:cool:

I haven't slept in like 2 days so I didn't go to work, plus I'm getting tired of my some of co-workers shit, I'm gonna end up quitting this job, I'd rather get paid less for something I can enjoy doing.

My boss kinda gave me a ackward reaction when he found out I was letting some co-workers live with me, I guess it's against company policy, I'd rather quit and let them keep their jobs. :shrug2:

Jobs suck if you've got a negative attitude cause you hate that shithole. Find something you like doing, my parents wanted me to be a nurse.. and tried to make me be. Till they realized I didn't give a fuck about saving lives, and I sucked so bad at it I'd probably just stand there watching someone die... lol. now my dad loves my job because I can get him cheap performance parts.. But yah, I suggest finding a newwwww job :)

Back