Whos dumber, the guy who passed it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its amazing how stupid people are.

I bet half the population in here couldn't tell you what a

Ike Dollar, Susan B anothony Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar, Sacagewea (SP?) dollar, or a $2 bill look like and would say they are fake.

ALL of which have been in circulation in our lifetimes (assuming your 20-ish)

The only one of that list that I've never seen is an Ike Dollar. The rest I have one of :p

i have one of each of the susan b. (i got when i was 5), the sacajawea coin (which is gold) and the kennedy half dollar is huge... not to mention the 2 dollar bill, which, does look fake. my gramma likes to give me money that's out of circulation for gifts.

EDIT: i'm sure there's people here who can do a better photochop of an old 20 dollar bill... which reminds me... i haven't seen one in ages.

the Sac coins are not gold. lol

its 88.5% copper; 6.0% zinc; 3.5% manganese; 2% nickel.

the ike dollar is 50% larger than a kennedy half.

this is it:

775247e.jpg

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 2 2004, 04:02 PM
I will go with B the moron that accepted it, that is my final answer.
[post=385343]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

if the retard at the register is too stupid / lazy to notice what bill they were given and make sure they give proper change, then fuck em

when the 20s first got the large faces (the 50s already had them for a while) i had 3 different stores give me change for a 50 when i gave them a 20

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 2 2004, 03:38 PM
But they're gold colored. :D

Shat that's a big coin. :eek:
[post=385371]Quoted post[/post]​

/beavis voice/ he...he...you said SHAT! ? beavis voice/

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 2 2004, 12:13 PM
its amazing how stupid people are.

I bet half the population in here couldn't tell you what a

Ike Dollar, Susan B anothony Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar, Sacagewea (SP?) dollar, or a $2 bill look like and would say they are fake.

ALL of which have been in circulation in our lifetimes (assuming your 20-ish)
[post=385351]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey my mom has a 2dollar bill from 1953. It looks kind of funny compared to I think different 2 dollar bills, but I don't have at the moment to compare. She thinks its worth more then 2 dollars. Is it?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 2 2004, 03:02 PM
I will go with B the moron that accepted it, that is my final answer.
[post=385343]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Back