who's getting a built gsr? that'd be me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like the car alot, i would def. go for it for 8k....yea an already built motor may be unreliable but :shrug2:

all that would be left, if everything is done right, would be a JDM front end and that thing would get tight and the type r spoiler.

make sure that what he says thats been done is really done. get papers from the machine shop. Do what nick says, find out what rings, pistons, crank and rods he used (says its stroked) Find out what liter he is at now. Find out who did the tuning and what they use to tune it with.

You don't deserve that thing. If I lived remotely close to you, I'd find that car before you take delivery and smash it up and burn it down to save you time and money. Just give up and buy a Camry, because you know you're gonna fuck this one up too and then demand that someone else pay for the mistake you made.

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 15 2004, 08:42 PM
make sure that what he says thats been done is really done. get papers from the machine shop. Do what nick says, find out what rings, pistons, crank and rods he used (says its stroked) Find out what liter he is at now. Find out who did the tuning and what they use to tune it with.

'he' is Carboy in houston.

i kinda figured since it's at a shop being sold, and theyre the ones that did all the work,

a. it probably is done right
b. it's probably got (most) everything that they say it does

No internal parts listed, no fuel management, (VAFC doesnt count), does Apexi even make 310cc injectors? makes 195 whp on JUN IIIs bored and stroked? Something sounds off here...

Originally posted by civicious@May 15 2004, 11:19 AM
oh fuck yeah.... $8k cash munney!!!!!

You actually can pay for that car in cash? I'm still remembering your experience at the track.... with your old car leaking fluids and whatever other problems there were. <_<

Good luck with whatever your next car is... but I'll be feeling sorry for it. I wonder how long it will last. Keep a helmet and fire extinguisher handy at all times. :lol:

Originally posted by civicious+May 16 2004, 09:28 AM-->
asmallsol
@May 15 2004, 08:42 PM

'he' is Carboy in houston.

i kinda figured since it's at a shop being sold, and theyre the ones that did all the work,

a. it probably is done right
b. it's probably got (most) everything that they say it does

Carboy's good. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by nfn15037@May 16 2004, 11:16 AM
No internal parts listed, no fuel management, (VAFC doesnt count), does Apexi even make 310cc injectors? makes 195 whp on JUN IIIs bored and stroked? Something sounds off here...

hello, and welcome to page 1.

in autotrader, you only have so many characters you can put in your description. im sure he would have written you a nice little novel if he could have

also, about the cash thing...i pay for pretty much everything i get in person with cash. paid for my motor (and everything i got from Outlaw in Dallas) with cash, my first tranny (LS) with cash, etc.

badass car, but something about those wheels just doesn't look very good on that car to me :shrug2:

you should sell them to me

ive got mixed feelings about the wheels...imma have to see 'em in person....

more than likely, they'll be the first things to go, along with that exhaust.

rs*r y0!

:wtf: I thought you took out a loan to pay for your engine parts and stuff when you burned your car.

Originally posted by FFCiv@May 15 2004, 09:28 AM
or hit a family of deer ;)

thats funny you said that.....

i was driving my car after the swap and i passsed by a h234th gen lude and we both gave it the nuts we were going up hill i was 5 cars a head and i got to the top and then down on the other side i looked back in my miror and saw how bad i smoked that old lude as i lookd forward i saw three fucking deer in my lane i hit the break and slitly turned and let off and swung in the the other lane and missed the deer by a cunt hair. they were deer everywhere on that road. it was scary as fuck

goddamn man, you have more deer encounters than st. nick

Back