Who's got the best interior?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm wayyyy too cheap. The idea of giving a stripper $1 blows my mind, let alone paying more than nothing for full sex... let alone a simple single thrust.

Who here would pay $200 to put their peepee into a hot model. Put it in, thrust once and have to pull out.

i'd pay $200 to put it in Margot Robbie. I don't care if it's one thrust, that's bragging rights.

True story, my wife paid on our first date.

my gf paid for our first date. she took me to dinner, a dive bar and paid for about 10 rounds of pop-a-shot basketball. lol

Interiors arn't really my thing, but I'll see what I can do. The problem is that automotive developments take so damn long, and it's difficult to react mid-development. There is a 2017 model I am working on, and the styling has been basically fixed for a year and a half. I think the full model change Honda's coming out this year and onward will really change your perception of Honda interiors.

The 16' Pilot coming out in a few months, while no Audi, is a huge improvement.

http://image.trucktrend.com/f/featu...0119662/2016-honda-pilot-interior-view-02.jpg

Interiors arn't really my thing, but I'll see what I can do. The problem is that automotive developments take so damn long, and it's difficult to react mid-development. There is a 2017 model I am working on, and the styling has been basically fixed for a year and a half. I think the full model change Honda's coming out this year and onward will really change your perception of Honda interiors.

The 16' Pilot coming out in a few months, while no Audi, is a huge improvement.
2016-honda-pilot-interior-view-02.jpg

i like that one. stop whatever you are doing and put a different version of that in there.

The problem is that automotive developments take so damn long, and it's difficult to react mid-development.

Try doing that on a Boeing 737. Welcome to my struggle. lol

Mazda has become 10 times better since going back to Japan.

Golf? Lease it.

not sure if they fixed it on the newer 3's, but the older 3's have an issue with eating the shit out of tires.
the car drove like a dream. hugged the corners and was a hell of a lot of fun for a 4 door hatch, but the tires would never last.
when i worked at mazda tires were our money makers with the 3. 20,000 miles, new tires.
the stock tires on the 3 usually lasted about 15k.

Depends on if it was based on a ford or Mazda. What year are you talking about? Did fords have issues with the tires?

2003-2009 i know, not ure about the generation after that, i stopped working there in 09.
mazda explained it to us by saying the 3 is set up for very sporty handling and that sacrifices some tire life.
they said that the more aggressive drivers will see faster wear.
we did a rotate and balance as well as an alignment ever 3k (gotta love the lifetime alignment from firestone) but we still went through tires every 25-30k.
never heard about any fords with the issue.

Back