Whos got the fastest automatic HONDA/ACURA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just a question I thought up today, who has the fastest automatic honda/acura that is modded (not a stock V6 accord or something). I want to know what is the fastest somebody has moded thieir automatic CRX, automatic civic, integra, etc.

I dont care how fast your buddies automatic Corvette Z06 is or anything else. HONDA/ACURA only (just like ride of the month) :D .

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 26 2004, 07:45 PM
I dont care how fast your buddies automatic Corvette Z06 is or anything else.

:blink: That would be the greatest injustice of all. Americas sports car...with an auto.

:shivers in disgust at the thought:

I'm with E.... :gives: .... but I don't own and won't ever buy an automatic sports oriented car.

Just wondering if somebody did maybe a H22 automatic swap into maybe an EG coupe/hatch/sedan? Maybe its ghey but I bet somebody has done it. :shrug2:

damn ill start since nobody is doing this. I got an auto sol si with i/h/e and a 50 shot.
<--SO FASTEST AUTO!

all of you flame on autos but with a build kit they can be very fast. still wouldnt recommend it for honda performance but huge horsepower cars have those tiptronic thingy i think that new AMG has an auto and does like 0-60 in 3.0secs :p

There is a guy around here that had a h22 auto in his accord. That thing was pretty damn fast he had the zex kit I think. He sold it to get a GSR i think. I curently have a auto CRX ive got my ZC swap in the shed next to it just need the rest of the parts for it.... You know how that goes. But the fastest ive been with the auto is about 110.

Last edited:
can i guess that the answer to this is one of the few people who bought the automatic NSX that i read about like a hundred a year being sold in america with automatics

I saw on one of the 360 vids a guy in San Francisco has a pretty quick CRX with Nawsssss.....gotta check out the vid again....

I have an auto H22 accord. I like it. I'm sure it won't top out until I hit the JDM limiter, but I slowed down at 110. I'm still using the F22 tranny, so off the line it could be much faster. I have the Auto H22 tranny in my garage, I just haven't been motivated enough to do the swap yet.

Do the red letters LSD on the auto tranny mean that it actually has LSD? I am curious to know where I can find out, or what I can look at to find out.

BTW, I can get rubber on dry pavement hitting second @ approximately 40 mph.

Not bad.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Not the fastest, but would love to be.

I forgot what magazine... would have been Import Tuner, SCC or Stupid Street- but about 2 years ago, there was an article about a guy with a totally tricked out 5G Civic sedan (show system, chrome 17s etc) running a B20 automatic with all stock internals and a 75hp shot of juice- he was running 13.4 in the quarter mile. That's really pretty good, considering how much weight he was carrying.

didnt know u could fit those autos in a civ. If you can find that mag let me know

fastest i know of/been in is my homegirls 03' TL Type S. im still tryin to get her to get the comptech sc, exhaust, airbox, drop it, get some rim,s factory optional kit, some beat, and an in-dash dvd player. then it'd be pretty f'n sick

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 29 2004, 12:36 AM
I forgot what magazine... would have been Import Tuner, SCC or Stupid Street- but about 2 years ago, there was an article about a guy with a totally tricked out 5G Civic sedan (show system, chrome 17s etc) running a B20 automatic with all stock internals and a 75hp shot of juice- he was running 13.4 in the quarter mile. That's really pretty good, considering how much weight he was carrying.

1.gif
<-- that would make me cry if i got beat by it.

Originally posted by tab@Jan 28 2004, 08:11 PM
Do the red letters LSD on the auto tranny mean that it actually has LSD? I am curious to know where I can find out, or what I can look at to find out.

auto h22 tranny with an LSD? absurd.

sounds like you got a manual dude.

what about those with the tiptronic trans? I think they do but not 100% sure. Someone on here had a level10 built tranny in their lude and said it was fast!

Back