Who's Lying?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Guys, Clemens juiced. End of story.

You don't put on 30lbs of mainly muscle when your test. levels are dropping as you go into your 40's. Its as clear as the fact that Bonds juiced.

Those sort of gains, when you're natural and in your 20's would be that of a genetic freak and I would call impossible. This guy is 20 years older and made those gains, yet you don't think he did it?

Here's my take on it... records have been held by historic ball players before all of this. If the current players in the leagues have had to use steroids or enhancers to beat them, what's that saying about the overall health of a human? It's not pretty, folks. Either way, people are still watching baseball games while knowing these people are on something. It's about 'good tv' in a sense. No one wants to see a little baseball player running around a tiny field. We want home runs, grand slams, good catches, slides, fights... etc.

Nolan Ryan did it and I am 100% convinced that he was not on the juice.
that motherfucker wrestled cows. it's called "old man muscles". fight a cowboy who is 40 and he'll beat your ass. plain and simple. he was an anomaly.
bingo! you beat me to it.

i dont think Clemens did it. It was obvious Mark maguire did it. Look at him when he was with te A's. and when he left the cardinals.

Clemens' apprearence never changed besides the normal aging. And yes it is possible to get better as the years go by. Cal Ripkin, Nolan Ryan,and wells are good axamples of older guys still hanging with the young guns.

Now Barry bonds however,his head grew like 3 hat sizes when he started jucing up. Sammy Sosa as well. He freaking sucked even when he was hitting bombs out of the park.

i dont know. it sucks because as far as we know they ALL did it. I have heard it over and over again.....they have ruined the pride of baseball.:(
mcgwire did androstenedione. totally different. it was legal at the time. who cares if he did anyways. he hit 49 homers his rookie year. with 10 years experience and weight gain, you should be able to improve by 15 homers. that is only 1 per every 20 at bats improvement.

sosa blows. who cares if he took steriods. he still led the league in strikeouts.

dont' call me out on stats, i know my shit and don't even have to look it up.

point:
clemens juiced, bonds juiced, 90% of baseball juiced. I know this first hand.

that motherfucker wrestled cows. it's called "old man muscles". fight a cowboy who is 40 and he'll beat your ass. plain and simple. he was an anomaly.

mcgwire did androstenedione. totally different. it was legal at the time. who cares if he did anyways. he hit 49 homers his rookie year. with 10 years experience and weight gain, you should be able to improve by 15 homers. that is only 1 per every 20 at bats improvement.

sosa blows. who cares if he took steriods. he still led the league in strikeouts.

dont' call me out on stats, i know my shit and don't even have to look it up.

point:
clemens juiced, bonds juiced, 90% of baseball juiced. I know this first hand.

who called you out on stats?:huh:

at least we can agree SOSA blows:D I just dont want to believe Clemens did it. He was one of my favorites. Which is why i'll say it again......they have ruined baseball.

ohh and keep your stats you baseball nerd. :ph34r:

who called you out on stats?:huh:

at least we can agree SOSA blows:D I just dont want to believe Clemens did it. He was one of my favorites. Which is why i'll say it again......they have ruined baseball.

ohh and keep your stats you baseball nerd. :ph34r:
nobody did. i was a little tipsy last night. didn't mean to come off asshole-ish.

Back