Who's seen Why We Fight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

i just got done watching it. good shit. its mostly about what Eisenhower called the "military-industrial comples". basically about war becoming so profitable to businesses that we are more willing to go to war because its profitable. it also got into, of course, why we are in the middle east and stuff like that, but i thought it was done in a good way. the film used a lot of real footage and evidence to support it, and although they had a point they were trying to make, i thought it wasn't too much of a one-sided film.

if you haven't seen it, i recommend it, even if you don't agree with their viewpoints at all.

i saw it, i liked it. I think it was done very well, sure there are going to be things that the right wingers willa rgue, but that comes with any movie. I like this one very much because it doesnt include michael "im a fucking fat ass who tries to shove my opinions down peoples throats, oh and im really fat" moore.

defintely an interesting film to see.

war is good the the economy, at the same time it's bad for the losing sides economy which strengthens our position in the global economy.

Look at WWII, that wa did more for the American economy then 30 years of Clinton could accomplish (and without the recession he was responsible for either)

there are several things that are pointed out about clintons time, and how he has contributed to it in the long run. Whats the movie that was the republican take on Farenheit 911? they point it out in that and i think partly in why we fight, correct? (i saw it once when it first came out)

there are several things that are pointed out about clintons time, and how he has contributed to it in the long run. Whats the movie that was the republican take on Farenheit 911? they point it out in that and i think partly in why we fight, correct? (i saw it once when it first came out)
there wasnt really anything on Clinton in Why We Fight

Back