Who's selling a turbo kit or a turbo...I NEED ONE!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsB16CrxHF

i want to turbo my car basically i hav a few options so....im looking for a complete kit for a b series... or a semi complete turbo kit for a b series...or just a b series log mani, spool and down pipe, or a 16g, 18g, or 20g spool only to put on my greddy mani...let me kno what u got and how much your looking for

I might be interested in selling my turbonetics T3 50/48 turbo, drag manifold for b-series, deltagate wastegate and downpipe, and missing link.

DSC02505.jpg

DSC02501.jpg

Ok well I have 2 turbos a Garrett T3 dont know alot about it..but I baught it off a friend and his car was fast ran 15 lbs and got rear ended and they totaled the car, also have a M24 that I had on my 91 hatch great turbo fresh rebuild after I sold the car w/ a single ZC...Fast spool and no lag....PM me...

I have the 99 Civic SI Greddy 18G kit fabbed to my B16 CR-X engine bay. I would also include the crossmember that was cut and welded for the downpipe. http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/359540 The pictures aren't the greatest, but this setup was incredible. I put between 1500-2000 miles during the past 2 summers. If you are interested we can go into more detail. I was asking 2400 shipped. I would be up for 2100 shipped within the next week. Let me know, you won't be dissapointed.

Ray rollmodel_777@hotmail.com

Quoted post[/post]]
i want to turbo my car basically i hav a few options so....im looking for a complete kit for a b series... or a semi complete turbo kit for a b series...or just a b series log mani, spool and down pipe, or a 16g, 18g, or 20g spool only to put on my greddy mani...let me kno what u got and how much your looking for

Back