Who's still a mess?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've tried to make myself forget some of the things I've done when I was drunk, but they were completely worth it when I did whatever it may have been.

I don't really regret it but they're are probably things I shouldn't have done a couple nights ago, actually, I should have done them differently.

I thank you for directing me to the Tucker Max website so long ago. I live and always have lived by much of his M.O., especially when it comes to having a good time and not caring about the feelings of insignificant prissy pricks.

Good thing none of the brothers had the balls to say anything to myself or my buddy, they were all bitches and in my drunken state probably would have gotten tanked.
Yea the fact that I can fight sober or wrecked helps with that motto.

Fuck sluts. I'd be gay, but I can't get to the gym enough. And there is that whole buttsex thing.

Funny story from yesterday.
Ryan- My stamina in a bitch's vagina is like 3 hours, but if I put it in a girl's ass, it's like 3 minutes.

Me-I think they call that disorder homosexuality.

Ryan-I'll look into that.

Last edited:
Bringing this thread back because it's 2 pm here and I'm still hammered from last night. Not still buzzing, like really, really drunk. Yesterday was Hours of Happiness, followed by Cherry Bombs, followed by shots of Whiskey, and to finish, half a bottle of Cherry Vodka which I don't remember finishing.

I miss the days of working on girls =) damn it =`(

Ohwell, I guess it's better to know you wont even have to try to get it VS having to spend a few hours with a girl to get it.

I do miss the target and kill days. in a wink wink kinda killing way. =) There's something about "the hunt" that's just fun.

Bringing this thread back because it's 2 pm here and I'm still hammered from last night. Not still buzzing, like really, really drunk. Yesterday was Hours of Happiness, followed by Cherry Bombs, followed by shots of Whiskey, and to finish, half a bottle of Cherry Vodka which I don't remember finishing.

Man, I'm jealous.

I was supposed to go off to Atlantic City last night, but I have so much school work to get done. ...and I LOVE going to AC. :( We went out to hooters for wings, instead but yeah I want to go out so bad right now.

oh...my.......god. Went to bar A to meet a friend, had 3 beers and drove downtown. Parked my car right on main street, prime parking.... met up with some friends and went to bar B. At bar B, had a beer and decided to go to another bar where my friend works. Went to bar C, got free drinks and got hammered. A lady friend showed up and i left..... even though i dont remember leaving... then i woke up in my bed.

Turns out i left bar C at 1230... walked home, called my roommate at 2am to let me in (door was locked). Now, I HARDLY remember leaving the bar, let alone walking home (which i dont remember at all but these cuts on my hand, swollen ankle and bruised knee tell me that i took a few diggers on the icey sidewalks) and my car is still downtown in the parking spot...

Oh, and to top it off, i threw up couple times this morning. Yeah im a mess.

one more thing, i lost my keys on my trek home. I have no fucking clue where they are and the bar C doesnt open until 1 or 2 (i know i had my keys going into bar C). So now my options are to either wait until the bar opens and call... or drive 2 hours home, get my spare car key because im a fucking retread and dont have a spare up here, and drive 2 hours back...

FUCK

edit: its about a 15 minute walk home... well for a sober person. How the hell did it take an hour and a half?
edit edit: Im never drinking again... well not until after next weekend.

Last edited:
edit: its about a 15 minute walk home... well for a sober person. How the hell did it take an hour and a half?
edit edit: Im never drinking again... well not until after next weekend.
It took me an hour and a half to get home (a 30 min. drive) from the bar weds. night. I'm still pissed that my friend made me drive his car home because he was so shitfaced. I need to stop doing that ASAP.

Back