who's the REAL pankake?:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's SO hard to read something and take it seriously when they're quoting a guy named Pancake... :lmao:

...landed in a basketball hoop??? You sure he wasn't an experienced basketball player and not skydiver? :lol:

I didn't miss it dammit. I just didn't say anything about it. I just find that the guy's name is Pancake is damn funny all by itself!

Damn man that shit is fucked up, I want to see the aftermath photos!

(yes I like blood & guts )

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Sep 3 2004, 04:50 PM
No other injuries were reported. .... really.... shit... he died... and he broke his legs... FUCK!
[post=385831]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, I missed that part. Death is the ultimate injury.

Remind me to vear away from that skydiving school when I decide to start skydiving....

No one reads anymore! It was clearly his fault, the chute/plan/company had nothing to do with it.

Clearly user error, and this time, he fucked up big time.

It may be his fault...but look at the history of that school....that many incidents in that amount of time is really uncalled for========not a safe school.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 3 2004, 06:55 PM
It may be his fault...but look at the history of that school....that many incidents in that amount of time is really uncalled for========not a safe school.
[post=385876]Quoted post[/post]​

That what I'm sayin...

matt

Something about THROWING yourself out of a perfectly good airplane just doesn't sit well in my stomach. WTF is the point of FALLING to the ground, and trusting some oversize pillowcase tied to a backpack to catch enough air to slow your stupid ass down?

Skydivers = :nobreed:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 3 2004, 12:10 PM
...landed in a basketball hoop??? You sure he wasn't an experienced basketball player and not skydiver? :lol:
[post=385740]Quoted post[/post]​

nuthin but net! :lol:

Fooking tarcart!! :bo:

Pancake :lol:

that guy = :nobread:

Back