• Obama

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Never have, never will

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

At least McCain would use anal ease...

back in the ussa....
you don't know how fucked you are....

Thank you America. You have once again proved yourself retarded to the rest of the world.

guy i know in canada said:
ng: u guys are fucked
ng: and
ng: just so you know
ng: Canada is FULL of muslims who hate canada and the usa

ng: listen, when they put you in a Whitey Camp
ng: let me know
ng: ill swing by and pick up the M

Well this country is doomed now, we voted in this asshat i hope all you obama supporters are happy. There go all my civil liberties right out the fucking window.

Well this country is doomed now, we voted in this asshat i hope all you obama supporters are happy. There go all my civil liberties right out the fucking window.

And don't forget socialized health care!

I cast my vote against Obama, not because McCain was my candidate of choice but because I refused to be responsible for Obama walking into the White House.

I cast my vote against Obama, not because McCain was my candidate of choice but because I refused to be responsible for Obama walking into the White House.

Same here. I have lots of problems with McCain. He's not conservative AT ALL. I'd much rather have put him in the White House then Obama however...

I really should not have voted. I knew my state would be blue. But just like the last time I voted, i went for what I thought was the lesser of 2 evils. Say what you want about Obama or McCain and I'll probably agree, but the possibility of Palin as the leader of this country, scared the shit out of me.

went.
line was like 4 hours long
left.
went to get a hair cut.
line was like an hour long
left
circled back to vote.
line still forver and aday.
left.
ordered a pizza
came home.

fuck it. obamma took the state by 300k votes anyway. my 1 wouldn't have mattered much :(

went.
line was like 4 hours long
left.
went to get a hair cut.
line was like an hour long
left
circled back to vote.
line still forver and aday.
left.
ordered a pizza
came home.

fuck it. obamma took the state by 300k votes anyway. my 1 wouldn't have mattered much :(
YoU cAnT cOmPlAiN!1!1! yOu DiDnT vOtE!!111!!1!!1!1!1

Nah, honestly, I felt dirty leaving the voting booth. Wish I just ordered a pizza.

My only wish this election that was whomever was elected President, the Congress would be of the opposite party. This to hopefully instill checks and balances which I believe we are in dire need of. Unfortunately, that did not happen last night and I honestly feel that some Constitutional rights that we have today, may be gone tomorrow.

I am a registered independent (formally a R) and couldn't agree more with McCain on the "spreading the wealth" issue that Obama's plan will create. I work entirely to hard and to long each and everyday to find that my money could and more than likely will go to people who do not have the same work ethic that I and my wife do. Maybe that is my conservative side, but I feel as though my $$ should not be shared with those that CHOOSE to not work or take advantage of the systems that are to be created under this administration.

Needless to say, I do place alot of clout within the National Media as I felt they were portraying McCain as bad, and Obama is good to entice viewers and to create the dramatic syndrome the media knows and loves in order to keep the news fresh. If something were to happen, I would directly view the media as the culprit for any situation we could possibly be brought into.

I guess the only thing I can do now is sit back and watch how this presidency unfolds. I just don't really want to hear about the racist bullshit that will take place over the next 4 years.

The only people that were truly racist in this election were the black constituency. I would have voted for Alan Keyes 1,000 times before I voted for McCain. He is a good solid man and black as night. Obama won by a long unseen majority last night. Obviously race was not a major deterrent. However, it seems the only thing that got black people off their asses to vote was the fact that he is black. Argue this if you'd like. This is a well known fact. I don't blame them. I can't say I would behave any differently. It is disappointing though.

TU PAC would be so proud

"we ain't yet to see a black president"

I didn't vote per my other post quoting George Carlin

George Carlin said it best.....

You may have noticed that there's one thing I don't complain about: Politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says, "They suck". But where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. No, they come from American homes, American families, American schools, American churches, American businesses, and they're elected by American voters. This is the best we can do, folks. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out.

....I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, "If you don't vote, you have no right to complain", but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain.

I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created."

AND He said

“The next time they give you all that civic bullshit about voting, keep in mind that Hitler was elected in a full, free democratic election”

I told my family the day that Palin appeared on Mccains ticket that Obama would be the next president. Boy do i wish i was wrong.

Back