Who's watching the Woot Off?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Theres some crap golf club up right now killing it, right after the damn graphics card was there for like an hour.

I've been watching this thing since last night. I had a woot tracker on, with sounds enabled. so whenever the item changed it would wake me up to check it. I'm waiting for the $200 eMachines comp to come up that was on a few days ago. I need a super low budget comp as an extra for a few months till I build a nice workstation.

So far I got:
2 roadside emergency kits
2 glow in the dark Jumbo remotes
and 1 Velocity micro gaming mouse

come on B.OC!

I'm a bigger fan of whiskeymilita.com, but I never see anything I like on woot. Totally different product base but I love sites like these just for pure low prices. They need one for performance parts....

yea I have been hoping to catch a good wetsuit on whiskeymilitia, but always seem to miss it.

I need some of those microSD's. they had a 1gb on early this morning for 4.99 but its too small to really be useful. I want it for my Sansa c240 now that I finally got Rockbox on it, so I can listen to some flac files in my car

Last edited:
i was thinking about buying them for when playing games at night .. but i'm broke.. just came back from SD.. shoulda hit you up, but i was busy all weekend

i was thinking about buying them for when playing games at night .. but i'm broke.. just came back from SD.. shoulda hit you up, but i was busy all weekend
Actually I just moved up north by Pismo. I actually live right on the 1 across from the rec beach in oceano. You ever go to the dunes? I heard it's been hot and shitty weather in SD lately. I'm actually missing it a lot lately. I forgot how many ignorant ass redneck shitkickers there are up here in central ca, lol.

50" plasma for $999
N router for 29.99

and now a freaking woot-off detour
unacceptable

where's the bags of shit?

trying to buy the mouse. mine is shot.

processing order for 5 min now :(

did anyone get a BOC? I was at fucking work when it came on. I never got a comp either. B, what mouse were you trying to buy?

Back