Who's winning the Uberbowl next year?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
I think the Colts could repeat, or the Bears could return and win it...

my dark horses: The Ravens and the Rams, both teams are damn close to figuring it out...

what's your pic to win the superbowl?

I think Manning has a good chance of taking it again next year, but only time will tell. But what about Vince Young? :p

Dallas FTW!!! I hope lol Honestly, I think they are going to do some damage in the NFC next season. New Offensive cordinator, new head coach, defense is getting better every year, Tony Romo WILL be better... do i think they can win the super bowl? i'd like to think so but no. They have a good chance since they are in the NFC but in the superbowl they'd have to face the likes of Baltimore, Indianpolis, New England, San Diego and since Oakland is getting the first pick in the draft, maybe them too... my pick for next year is San Diego or an healthy/injury free Seattle.

Seahawks if they are healthy.

Here's why....
1) Alexander has the weight of being mvp off his back. he doesn't have the same "stop me i'm a record setter" bulls eye on his back anymore. he's going to have a good near, but not record setting. and thats what they need. consistency.

2)Jim Mora. What, what, what? what does Jim Mora have to do with the seahawks? everything. what was the worst part about the seahawks last year? the secondary. Jim mora was hired as the secondary coach. he will also help with the whole defense and have input with the team as a whole. Best offseason signing in the NFL.

3)Hasselbeck will be healthy. Lest we forget, he was a pro bowler last year. He has a great corp or of receivers that finally started to click.

4)special teams finally got on a roll late in the season. burleson was used to return kicks and gave them great field position.

5)all the rookies in the secondary wont be rookies anymore. trufant, jennings, hamlin, babineaux, all have playoff experience now. watch out for the hawks d.

6)holmgren grew some balls over christmas. ??? did anybody see the 4th and goal against the bears? td alexander. if he stops being a pussy, watch out NFC.

I could go on for days. Enjoy the Seahawks next year.

Giants. well, im with b16... i hope they do well. They certianly have the talent, if they can just stay healthy all year long... I think the Bengals and the Saints will be awefully good next year.

Back