Who's working on friday?

work y0?

• yep, gotta work, but at least its overtime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • woohoo! day off!!!&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I gotta work. But it's worth it, I love my job.

12 hours alone, not considered ot. God I hate my fucking job.

i took off, thank god i havent had a weekend off in a long time

working at a bar has its major downs... no weekends for me :dry:

oh and i am teh winnar of pg 2

regular day for me. Damn penny pincher bosses. I'm sure they charge a premium in sales, but they still pay me the same. I hate my job.

i can go in if i feel like it. i get paid holiday thursday though :)

holiday pay and its going to be super slow at the hotel so i wont have much to do. paid to just stand around pretty much, i'll probably just leave early like i always do.

4...yeah count em......1...2....3......4 F'n DAYS OFF! bout damn time....nothing special planned. just finish Pn'P the civic head and put the Mother F'er in the car!

oh yeah...paid for 2 of those!

Maybe eg6sir is legitimately on disability and planning to go back to work when everything is healed? :shrug2:

I could go in on Friday and earn some overtime, but watching the UT / A&M game (err... asswhoopin') is MUCH more important.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Would have had to work tomorrow, but i got someone to cover my hours. Working dinner rush at a pizza place the day after thanksgiving would be hell, thats why im not working that day. Im out 30 bucks but its worth it not to go through all that shit.

Yup. Regular day, and I didn't get paid for Thanksgiving.

Consulting. Sucks.

No work!! WOOHOO!!

But... 4pm headin to dad's for thanksgiving dinner... (went to the inlaws today)...

Tomorrow morning... I'm goin to ONE PLACE ONLY for Black Friday.. HOME DEPOT BABY!! Gas leaf blower for $59!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm at work

on the + side they just dropped off another EG hatch for the yard...

My work gave half of the Engineers the whole WEEK off! I'm enjoying my 9 day weekend. :)

Pathetic. I get to work and sat in the office until noon. Then my dad tells me he wants me to find a way to get a door buzzer and auto lock opener on the front door. So I proceed to start drilling, and then searching for the end of the wire.

1:30 comes. Everyone's back in the office. Everyone is going home.

So I worked for maybe a half hour today total. Probably 3 days worth of work all week.

I unloaded some trucks at lowe's. I love it. Great work out. And they gave us an extra 35$ for working today as well +8 hours of holiday pay yesterday and I think some of today was OT for the week.

Back