Who's your college football team, how was your season, what bowl you going to?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
I love college football, so here's our end of season thread

we finished the season 9-3, which was within my prediction (I said 10-2 or 9-3). Now we're headed to the Holiday Bowl to play either Oklahoma St or Misszu

great year for us, we were mostly rebuilding and found some great kids who are having their debut season with the Ducks and look to be around next year.

LaGarret Blount
(watch the instant replay @ :35)
YouTube - Boise St. vs Oregon - LaGarrete Blount TD

And our NEW QB, Sophmore JUCO transfer Jeremiah Masoli
YouTube - Jeremiah Masoli Opening TD
YouTube - Terrence Scott 45 Yard TD

so what's new with your team?

im a die hard auburn fan, are year sucked, and they fired our coach for 1 bad year witch is bs

Virginia Tech, our season was alright considering it was a developing year since most of our team are juniors or younger, and we're playing the Orange Bowl. ACC champs again!!!!

Virginia Tech, our season was alright considering it was a developing year since most of our team are juniors or younger, and we're playing the Orange Bowl. ACC champs again!!!!

wooohooo!! a fellow Hokie!!

edit: rep'd ya for being a Hokie :)

Last edited:
I'm a UW husky fan. We did horrible. It wasn't any fun watching the games.

Attachments

• Civilwarshirts.jpg
    Civilwarshirts.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 157
no,

that was just a jab at oregon st

USC plays Penn St in the rose bowl

OSU goes to the sun bowl to play PITT

Georgia this year. Knowshon Moreno went to the HS in the town right next to mine. Capital One Bowl against Michigan State. I'll be a Bulldogs fan until he graduates and goes pro.

I wish i was black. i would have gotten free college too...unfortunately i'm white. i'm slow. i can't jump.

Wisconsin Badgers:
Champs Sports Bowl - Orlando
VS Florida State

Should be an interesting game. We sucked this year compared to the expectations that were out there. I am looking forward to see what we can do against a "faster" team/conf.

I took that comment as a joke. But that might be my nature.

"Let that that doesn't matter truly slide"

"Like water on a duck's back... Just let it roll off"

UT fan....yeah....hosed.

We get a bowl game....v. Ohio State....yeah thats not gonna be one sided.

I wish i was black. i would have gotten free college too...unfortunately i'm white. i'm slow. i can't jump.

Most ignorant comment I've ever read.

I took that comment as a joke. But that might be my nature.

"Let that that doesn't matter truly slide"

"Like water on a duck's back... Just let it roll off"
it was meant as a joke, but it's somewhat true. i feel i had the sports brain to play college ball, i just didn't have the genes to be that caliber of an athlete.

Bump.

How did everyone's teams do so far?

Hokies won 20-7, shut down Cincinnati's "unstoppable offense". 4 interceptions and held them to 71 rushing yards.

ACC champs AND Orange bowl champs! Hell yeah!!

im a boise state broncos fan, we had a 12-0 reg season record...but lost our bowl game against tcu.

I'm a loyal ND fan! We did ok oh and we did awesome in are bowl game. Shows we could have played better all damn year... good damn kids haha!

Back