why are we such targets?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm not gonna say anything about the muffler being rice, but how can you have that huge can, and then wonder why people are revving on you?

dam really you think mine is a can? i thought i got rid of my can you should seen what was on there before i don't even think i got a pic of it

should get a different axle-back portion

dam i feel hurt :( but on a litter side i could be coming up to like pass then and they don't see my exhaust and they do the same thing splan dat(spanish add-on) :)

that thing is huge. I thought my old thermal exhaust had a big tip...

When i had my classic, it was looouuudd and people would try and race me. I would never race back, id just laugh at them and when they would rev again id do the "ooooo im so scared" look and put my hands on my face like the Home Alone kid lol.

Since putting my rsr on, i've only had one person in a mustang (in va beach) try and race me. Something about a smaller tip and a black coat on the pipes/muffler makes it less noticable. Plus it doesnt sound anything like a buzzy greddy (i only say that because i think they are, but i havent heard an evo, just the sp and pe)

I wouldn try and race you, but i can see where others would. I think its mostly the big tip and slammed apperance.

the main reason why people rev on Hondas and imports in general:

The Fast And The Furious

a buzzy greddy (i only say that because i think they are, but i havent heard an evo, just the sp and pe)

I wouldn try and race you, but i can see where others would. I think its mostly the big tip and slammed apperance.

I used to have the same exhaust on my civic(its an evo for those who arent sure) and its really not all that buzzy, its kind of deep. My dad thought it would sound horrible and even ended up saying it sounds pretty good.

But while i had it on i never got revved at. It probably has more to do with the fact that your car in a slammed hatchback with dark tinted windows, because thats much more noticable.

My white car used to attract all kinds of attention. Out in Worc, some people used to think my car was crazy fast. Like 1809796 reggaeton crew riders would come and ask if I wanted to race. Even popping my hood wouldn't make them go away. Don't even ask about my bad experience with a Ram 2500 turbodiesel.

rev on this and that, ohio is still stuck in rice boy or jdm everything, heck i got the thumbs down from a da teg with a shopping kart wing and unpainted body kit, then he tried to get me to race, oh forgot to mention i was in the xb.

Hondas suck and slow, and you Sir 'is' cute...lol AND did i mention Hondas suck and are slow...? ;p

How come no one bothers me when i drive my fodo? :)

Back