Why Are You So Mean?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

I need to know if when I swap my B18A into my HF CRX, if I need to buy a wiring conversion kit, or if since both of the motors (lLS motor and HF motor) are OBD0 and MPFI, if the hf harness will plug into the LS ecu and the motor itself, or if I should just buy an ls harness. I really have no clue on this and any input will more than likely be usefull. Thanks a bunch. :D

Pretty sure you can get away with the HF harness, and some lengthening on the tranny side.

Everyone was being mean because I knew someone knows about this harness and this swap, but noone was answering me. I felt saddend by this, so I started a new thread. Thank you for the responses this time. Very much appriciated!!

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jun 2 2003, 05:03 PM
We all know why you have kleenex, don't we......

LMAO, and i dig your sig. Aesop Rock is good shit :worthy:

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jun 2 2003, 02:44 PM
Everyone was being mean because I knew someone knows about this harness and this swap, but noone was answering me. I felt saddend by this, so I started a new thread. Thank you for the responses this time. Very much appriciated!!

Get over it........ :sleep:

TypeRcivic: Aesop Rock is my favorite, im glad to see someone else has my same taste in music.

Karnash: Thanks.

AllMotorMonster: Im well over it, thanks.

Back