why canada sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

Part 1
Canadians could’ve had French cuisine, British culture, and American technology. Instead, they chose French technology, British cuisine, and American culture. Just think about that.
Canadians blame Americans for negative influences in their culture. Okay, let’s think about this; this is a country that wants to legalize pot. Not to mention, it’s a country founded by convicts of European governments. And they say those of us south of the border are a problem…
Part 2
Because you all not only suffer an inferiority complex, you also suffer an identity crisis. The Japanese agree...Canadians copy every American image, only they look cheap doing it.
For it being your "national pastime" you losers can't keep a decent team within your borders. Two sucky teams that moved to the US (the Nordiques and
Jets) improved upon their relocation. The teams remaining in Canada are no longer contenders. Furthermore in a desperate attempt to save the CFL by increasing revenue they expanded into the US, where the league promptly died. Sorry we don't enjoy second rate losers.
If Terrorists bombed Ottawa would the rest of the world care? Does anyone even know Ottawa is in Canada?
Bryan Adams and Celine Dion...enough said
Allegiance to the QUEEN!...you're aware she has no real power right? What kind of faggot shit is that?
While sucking at any sport that takes real athletic talent the curling team does quite well(if you call that a sport).
America has been keeping your economy afloat for the past 20 years. If we hadn't then we'd be calling you Northern Mexico.
Canadians! The bastard children of the French!

It isn't bad or anything, just is pretty much like a way weaker society then America.

I'd reply to this, but I already did over in the other "I hate Canada" thread. It's a bit disconcerting that there are two of these. Especially given that nearly all the replies are from people who've never lived in Canada.(yes, I realize the other one was started by a member of the Canadian military)

-Steve

:sleep:

okay you want to open up this lets go.

first I agree the french can kiss my butt.
the pot things yeah that was retarded but for those that are uniformed the bill was defeated and will not be passed.
and about coping everything american, maybe you don't understand what it means to be american? you live in a boiling pot nothing is american you are a people baised on the latest trends. if that wasn't enough you go into other countries and ram your beliefs down there throat usuall with big ass guns.
you come from a country that was founded my a bunch of rich land and slave owners who said everyman is created equal and then said that they should be the only ones allowed to vote. which is still going on today.
What is your national past time been in the last little why'll, oh that is right telling other countries what to do and if they don't agree you either bomb them or cut off all trade with. the cfl is gay we know that. As for hockey teams leaving for the states, well lets touch on that for a bit we aren't able to pay hockey players with a double digit IQ millions of dollars to play a game, we would rather have lower crime, better schools, healthcare and the fact that I can go down to the skating rink and actually play the game you lazy sacks of S###.
If people bombed ontario people would care not every one is heartless will it happen no I don't think so why cause we don't bully other countries to give us anything, we don't stick are noises in the middle east and stir the pot in fact if you asshole had let them resolve things them selves they A would have wiped each other off the face of the world B would have said this is stupid and deal with things.
do you even know why you guys are in Iraq do you how about afganhastan to stop the terrorist threat what threat saddam was having fun playing dictator, weapons of mass destruction my ass you guys had no business going there.
bryan adams ouch you cut us deep, celion dion uh no more I can't take it. they are loads better than your legions of rappers and pop music superstars at least they aren't running around beating up there wives and having shoot outs in clubs, with the bling bling flying around

alliegance to the queen where have you been for the last 19teen years huh in a box maybe in texas next to a minister. CAnada has been seperate from the queen for quiet a while now. besides she is just there for show kinda like your elections and don't give anyshit about that cause if america elected bush on there own the planet is in worse shape than I knew.
suck a sports this is kinda repeative but we mopped the floor with you at the hockey, tell me how many good I mean good hockey players are american? other sports well lets just say well don't spend millions of dollars on team canada ot really something we are proud of but then again the was the pm and not the rest of the countries desicion

you've been keeping are economy going, are you mentally retarded, are you on drugs, you have had are economy in a strangle hold for years with this nafta crap you have heard of nafta. you assholes are killing are major industries and buying out the rest.
do you remeber communism it has a cousin they might even be brothers it is called corporations only like brothers one is usually different from the other one where communsim was supposed to be equall for everyone in your system screw everyone and only biggest meanst evillist money hungry assholes survive

you guys realize that you are the most hated country in the world right you are aware of that more americans get mugged than canadains you patrotic hors have even been know to sow canadain flags on your backpacks while in other countries

you can have your opinion of canada that is your right but don't confuse opinion with fact and that fact is that you racist homophobic bastards have your heads so far up your asses that you actuall think that you are better than everyone.

if we americans didnt go to the middle east..you frenchies would be gettin no gas for no less than $3 per gallon..sorry we have the balls you dont. canada should hate america...they do only feed off the U.S.....if the US wasnt so trigger happy..there would be no canada...u dont think Germany would of conquered you by now?

go curling...eh?

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Dec 16 2003, 11:28 PM
if we americans didnt go to the middle east..you frenchies would be gettin no gas for no less than $3 per gallon..sorry we have the balls you dont. canada should hate america...they do only feed off the U.S.....if the US wasnt so trigger happy..there would be no canada...u dont think Germany would of conquered you by now?

go curling...eh?

Please tell me you're not serious. How does a US military incursion into the middle east lower gas prices in Canada? And Canadians do pay nearly $3/gallon for gas. Sorry if that whole metric system makes math difficult for you.

What is it with this Germany conquering thing? You act like the US was somehow heroic during WWII. The United States was an isolationist pansy that dealt weapons to both sides until the Japanese forcd them to actually fight. The Canadians were some of the first people to enter WWII, and were responsible for some of the most dramatic events on the European front. Normandy wouldn't have happened without Dieppe. Even the Red Baron was shot down by a Canadian.

If you have a point to make, try doing it with some facts instead of some regurgitated, uninformed opinions.

-Steve

Normandy was mostly planned and fought by americans...red baron was not shot down by a canadian, watch your history channel, if u were up to date you would know that was deemed not tru eh? canada had never of had to fight in a war because other countries barely even heard of canada. see americans go overseas to help the poverty and those ethiopians..whens the last time you frenchies lifted a finger for someone else?

:puke: Canada

ok dont forget canadas most valuble contribution to society. the old slag that talks about anal sex on oxygen... funny to run across tat bitch at 3 am when you got your buzz on. but seriously i had a canadian freind. he was a stand up guy until he had epileptic seizures.

The amount of hatered in this thread is just nuts. I know Canada isn't perfect, but no one else is either. I love the way people answer a thred is by throwing mud. I am a solider in the Canadian Forces. I have spent a lot of time in the US. I have no problems with their troops. I hate the french and french Canadians. I have only one request from H22bubbleback. Please think before you bash. I can think of lots of times when the Americans have dropped the ball but every country has. For the most part this is because of the countries leaders not the people who live there.

Originally posted by penguinzx+Dec 16 2003, 11:48 PM-->
h22bubbleback
@Dec 16 2003, 11:28 PM

go curling...eh?

Please tell me you're not serious. How does a US military incursion into the middle east lower gas prices in Canada? And Canadians do pay nearly $3/gallon for gas. Sorry if that whole metric system makes math difficult for you.

What is it with this Germany conquering thing? You act like the US was somehow heroic during WWII. The United States was an isolationist pansy that dealt weapons to both sides until the Japanese forcd them to actually fight. The Canadians were some of the first people to enter WWII, and were responsible for some of the most dramatic events on the European front. Normandy wouldn't have happened without Dieppe. Even the Red Baron was shot down by a Canadian.

If you have a point to make, try doing it with some facts instead of some regurgitated, uninformed opinions.

-Steve

The only reason Canada exists is because you thrive off our economy. Basically, before you go ranting about how America sux, just remember that (metaphourically) America is a big thriving city and that canada is a suburb of it.

All those stupid facts you just listed about how canada saved the world are useless, i could throw back a couple of facts to say just the opposite - America bombed the H*ll out of Germany, captured their capital, and then we dropped the bomb on JDM land.

But seriously now, we all know that the Middle east thing is not over oil - since we get most of our oil from canada.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Dec 16 2003, 11:57 PM
Normandy was mostly planned and fought by americans...red baron was not shot down by a canadian, watch your history channel, if u were up to date you would know that was deemed not tru eh? canada had never of had to fight in a war because other countries barely even heard of canada. see americans go overseas to help the poverty and those ethiopians..whens the last time you frenchies lifted a finger for someone else?

:puke: Canada

Actually, the guy who shot down Richtoven was candanian (lol) - i think his name was Robert May . . .

Back