Why didnt anyone tell me not sleeping made you fat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uh huh....yesterday I had 2 vitamin watars, a vente pepermint mocha latte, and a bag of salsa verde doritos (vending machine).....definitely the food

...forgot a p too :cry:

A regular Mocha Latte was just freakin bitter, so i started adding peppermint and its all good again.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
And now here's Al Rocher with the weather...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
:rawr:

bahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

A regular Mocha Latte was just freakin bitter, so i started adding peppermint and its all good again.
ah, now i know what you're talking about
my boss got me those before... peppermint is the key huh?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ah, now i know what you're talking about
my boss got me those before... peppermint is the key huh?
my girlfriend works at Starbucks... she said they taste bitter because they let the shots sit too long. The shots aren't supposed to sit for more than 10 seconds. After 10 seconds they become bitter. If they are mixed into the mocha and/or milk within 10 seconds it will never be bitter.

i cant really complain, all my friends work at starbucks so i havent paid for a drink in quite a while.

that was my thought...i have to wait until no one else is in line before i get my drink. one of my friends was in the back doin dishes and she wrote my drink down for a new kid to make....fucker forgot the whipped cream.......and it was free so i couldnt bitch :cry:

(Peppermint Mocha is a specialty drink and come 'stock' with whipped cream)

You guys couldn't be any more wrong about why starbucks is bitter. It's because they roast the beans completely different from most places creating a more bitter taste and a not as smooth taste.

I like it bitter though :).

Seattle born and raised. I like my coffee.

Quoted post[/post]]
You guys couldn't be any more wrong about why starbucks is bitter. It's because they roast the beans completely different from most places creating a more bitter taste and a not as smooth taste.
My girlfriend works there. It's right there in their hand book that tells you how to make the drinks.

Ask Reik, i'm sure his friend's who work there have told him the same thing.

im sure its true...thats why the first sip of a double espresso is always the best. it just goes down hill from there.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
My girlfriend works there. It's right there in their hand book that tells you how to make the drinks.

The handbook? I thought it was in my mom's training when she was a store manager and had to go to the headquarters for training every morning for 10 weeks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

The handbook? I thought it was in my mom's training when she was a store manager and had to go to the headquarters for training every morning for 10 weeks.
Uh yeah, why not ask your mom about the 10 second rule they have. If she's a store manager, she should know about it.

Also, my girlfriend was being trained by her manager to become the manager and she learned everything in a week at her job. She didn't need to go anywhere for training. I'm not saying your mom is stupid or anything like that but i'm curious as to why my girlfriend never had to do extensive training like that. :shrug2: maybe because my girlfriend worked at a starbucks that was located inside an Albertson's :shrug2: but anyway, all the starbucks make their drinks the same so your mom should of mentioned that 10 second thing to you.

Back