Why do Muslims hate us ?, Part 1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfn15037

Hey why do the mods lock threads around here for the tiniest things? I mean, people are having a discussion, nobody is slinging mud yet it gets locked. WTF?! This is an important topic in our world and I think people should be able to voice their opinions and concerns in a calm and concise manner, what is the problem?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 10 2005, 01:21 PM
i think its bullshit that some mods unlock the thread just to add their opinions and then relock it...
[post=459073]Quoted post[/post]​

i had to reply to this while it is locked, just to be a dick :)

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 10 2005, 07:21 PM
i think its bullshit that some mods unlock the thread just to add their opinions and then relock it...

No, it was a fact. If I had said that I "think" the Muslims that I deal with everyday didn't want Americans dead because of their beliefs, that would have been an opinion.

Skewing partial segments of a work one doesn't understand to build an argument against a people is ignorance, not debating.

Oh yea....relocked.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Feb 11 2005, 09:57 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 10 2005, 02:09 PM
reckedracing
@Feb 10 2005, 01:21 PM

i had to reply to this while it is locked, just to be a dick :)
[post=459118]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahaha :ph34r:
[post=459903]Quoted post[/post]​

you guys are assholes! :)

Post to fix server database date problem - ignore this post.

HondaSwap Staff

Please direct all questions aimed for one member to a Private Message (PM). There is no need for "ATTN: Member" posts when there is access to the PM system.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue this message in PM format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back