Why do you hate Hondas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

From Civic Owner:
"The vette had DR's wether or not he took advantage of them is not my problem and it dynoed at 547whp. The civic is my daily driver it has full interior and weighs 2280lbs. It has a stock internal B18C with cometic headgasket and ARP head studs, Peakboost turbokit tuned @ 10psi 92oct guessing its somewhere around 300whp. This wasn't a drag strip and like you said drivers win races. I don't have to make up lies. Look up "Twin Turbo C6 Corvette Dyno Tuning" by rodscars on streetfire."

Not the 800hp TT Z06 that I was expecting to see. Not to mention that that those c6 drivers couldn't launch to save their lives.

Edit: LOVED the music Breaking Ben FTW

:D
From Civic Owner:
"The vette had DR's wether or not he took advantage of them is not my problem and it dynoed at 547whp. The civic is my daily driver it has full interior and weighs 2280lbs. It has a stock internal B18C with cometic headgasket and ARP head studs, Peakboost turbokit tuned @ 10psi 92oct guessing its somewhere around 300whp. This wasn't a drag strip and like you said drivers win races. I don't have to make up lies. Look up "Twin Turbo C6 Corvette Dyno Tuning" by rodscars on streetfire."

Not the 800hp TT Z06 that I was expecting to see. Not to mention that that those c6 drivers couldn't launch to save their lives.

Edit: LOVED the music Breaking Ben FTW

Nice fucking car and way to smoke the shit out of that Z06, drop his cockiness level down a few notches.:D :thumbsup:

no we like speed and we want to go fast forever and because hondas last for well over 300k then we get to do it for 3 times longer then most other cars:owned:

Back