Why do you love hatchbacks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gangsta Gremlin....I almost took offense to your comment but I soon realized that you're 20 yr/old and everything is "gay" to those with a limited vocabulary. I'm sure lots of things are 'retarded' to you too. What a cliche you must be.

Grab a dictionary and put it on your coffee table so when you're watching MTV....you can look up words you don't know the meaning of.....it'll help on your spelling too. Three birds with one stone (the third is the educational aspect of your MTV viewing)

And then you might be able to give someone a proper lashing....like the one you just received.

pot_kettle.jpg

Rep'd!

Gangsta Gremlin....I almost took offense to your comment but I soon realized that you're 20 yr/old and everything is "gay" to those with a limited vocabulary. I'm sure lots of things are 'retarded' to you too. What a cliche you must be.

Grab a dictionary and put it on your coffee table so when you're watching MTV....you can look up words you don't know the meaning of.....it'll help on your spelling too. Three birds with one stone (the third is the educational aspect of your MTV viewing)

And then you might be able to give someone a proper lashing....like the one you just received.

Lmfao! I havent seen a call out like that in long time. That was good.

Not in defense of Gangsta Gremlin and not trying to get on you but just as a bit of advice don't assume that because someone is young and uses trendy language they are uneducated morons. I myself have a pretty decent vocabulary and higher than average writing skills and yet I am very fond of the words gay, retarded, and the always classy f word. Does that make me immature? Probably a little. Does it make me ignorant? Not at all.

First off, I too am a fan of the famous "F" word

Oh.....if I was the same age as him....I still would've chewed him up and spit him out. A battle of one tough row to hoe....its one of my many useless talents.

And to declare anything and everything is 'retarded' or 'gay' (including inanimate objects) is weak and to declare my self 'gay' (in jest or not) deserves what I gave and more....but thats just me....strangers calling me 'gay' because of what I wrote.....he can be categorized into some malice $hit too.

CAFOG, I think he was referring to the fact that your 32 and street race. Improper language may give you the impression that someone is uneducated but street racing is retarted. And I do mean, retarted as in mentally handicaped. I am not saying it to be hip and cool. It really does convay that you have a below average IQ.

Oh and you did refer to Mustangs as Muffstanks. That is some very crafty wordsmithing.

To be honest...I have an IQ of 143 (was testing in grade school and college) Anything over 135 is to be considered to be in at least the 95th percentile of the world (Yes indeed) Anything over 160 in considered Genius (which I, obviously, am not b/c I'll race a Muffstank anywhere)

Street racing is risky and is based on poor decision making. To be honest, when someone tries to punk me...I have a hard time rejecting his offer. But it doesn't make me, in any way, develop-mentally disabled (PC term for that population). It just makes me wanna show them that I'm not the 'average' import with a universal muffler and cut springs

And if someone wants to degrade me...they should try ot use more then a common fraise that 13 yr/olds use on a constant basis.

But if anyone else wants to scold me for giving anyone a piece of my mind...feel free

You can take one yourself (tickle.com) has a very basic version of an IQ test thats all multple choice.

I am an educated man....I teach 7-12 grade Mathematics (pre-alg to calculus)

And yes this blog did get silly....but...the thread cannot be 'gay'.

Like I tell my students....inanimate objects cannot be gay or straight or anything in between. If they were actual living organisms....they'd be a-sexual

Cant get the results on my work computer...wont let me on the site

Actually no. The internet is not my security blanket. I talk like this to everyone I meet who acts like a child, rather it be in person, over the internet, or over the phone.

Im glad to see your so focused on teaching your students that you have enough time to talk on internet forums. Thank god my son will never be a student of yours.

Also, dont brag about your "high" IQ. Mines only 5 points off what you claim yours is. And I personally know half a dozen ppl in the same feild as you and I.

Heres another inanimate object refference for you;

Quit bein a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back