why does my front driver side rotor wobble?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vee

like the title says why does my front driver side rotor wobble when i drive? the other side doesnt seem to make any kind of nose but the driver side. when i get to 3rd gear it begins to make a loud fluttering nose..what seems to be the problem? is it just my bearings?..

kinda sounds like a slightly bent axle...i may be wrong but that is what it sounds like to me.

Could be a warped rotor.. Or a wheel out of balance, even.. Or a brake pad that lost its retaining clip..

Hard to say over the intardnet.

u should jack up the car and wiggle the wheel left to right and see if theres any play thats how u check the wheel berrings

it could be any number of things from a tie-rod to everything that they said

the wheel bearings usually don't go out in hondas too easy... the one's in my rex were stock and had like 170,000 miles of montana road abuse on them and were still good. i would check retaining clip, surface the rotors ( which could use it anyway i'm sure) and if that doesn't fix it then get some new wheel bearings. that should cure it, but the axel... replace as a last resort.

:D if you need any help, just post up a question:D

Back