Why does she have to be this way....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

maybe she’s pregnant?

Nah, she's on the patch; well not any more i ripped it off her the next mourning after our discussion...

Last night she told me something that made me understand her a little more. she said that the main reason she tells me yes and doesn’t do it is because she doesn’t want to tell me no because we might fight more; AND she also told me that she feels like I try to control her by asking and telling her to do things the way I like them to be done.

So I guess I’m being a control freak. But I still don’t think that that’s a good enough excuse to totally disregard what I ask her to do. When she asks me to do something and tells me how she wants it. I do it or I tell her no.

You've got issues. And not with her either. You have a Perception issue that will ultimately destroy your life.

Sit back and think about it. you have a problem you can't solve, nothing seems to make sense, and the conclusions that you're drawing also don't make sense.

What does that equal ? Perception issues.

Nah, she's on the patch; well not any more i ripped it off her the next mourning after our discussion...

Last night she told me something that made me understand her a little more. she said that the main reason she tells me yes and doesn’t do it is because she doesn’t want to tell me no because we might fight more; AND she also told me that she feels like I try to control her by asking and telling her to do things the way I like them to be done.

So I guess I’m being a control freak. But I still don’t think that that’s a good enough excuse to totally disregard what I ask her to do. When she asks me to do something and tells me how she wants it. I do it or I tell her no.

shes talking to you :) work it from there. ask her how you can help make things better from her point of view.

You've got issues. And not with her either. You have a Perception issue that will ultimately destroy your life.

Sit back and think about it. you have a problem you can't solve, nothing seems to make sense, and the conclusions that you're drawing also don't make sense.

What does that equal ? Perception issues.

all living things have issues. hence mine

but i do understand some of what you are saying... not all

am i just worrying about nothing?

i guess i could have bigger issues with her, but i think that communication is one of the most important parts of a healthy relationship; and thats all i want.

shes talking to you
smile.gif
work it from there. ask her how you can help make things better from her point of view.

yeah she's trying. that's great
atleast i know she is listening [to somethings]

I suck at girls....but here's my take.

If shes not talking to you, its because she's nervous about talking about it with you. It might be something stupid or totally meaningless in any way shape or form.... but somehow, she doesn't fully think you'll understand, or get mad at her about it.

And everytime you raise your voice, or press an issue, it only makes it worse.

She married you for a reason. She loves you and trusts you. but as time went on, you got more comfortable with her, and the little nit-picky fights sstart to come out. Where in the past, you'd hold your tongue, now you say what's on your mind. And she doesn't know how you're going to react to things she might say, so she says less and less.

you're on a bad path, heading to the massive D-word in a couple years.

Unless, of course, you remedy the situation now before its too late.

What I'd suggest....

do everything. don't ask her for shit. do the dishes, make dinner, take out the dogs, whatever. do it all. don't ask her to do anything. eventually, she'll notice.
now, it might not solve anything, but it takes time away from her.... and she'll hate that. girls want your attention. when you're running around doing everything, and don't have any time for her, she'll start to open up a little bit, voluteer to do something FOR you instead of you having to ask her to do it.

eventually, it will balance out. she'll do some things, you'll do some others.and hopefully, live happily ever after.

History tells us that if you want a problem to be solved, talking is completely ineffective.

You have to DO something to see results.

If shes not talking to you, its because she's nervous about talking about it with you. It might be something stupid or totally meaningless in any way shape or form.... but somehow, she doesn't fully think you'll understand, or get mad at her about it.

you're right

And everytime you raise your voice, or press an issue, it only makes it worse.

so right

She married you for a reason. She loves you and trusts you. but as time went on, you got more comfortable with her, and the little nit-picky fights sstart to come out. Where in the past, you'd hold your tongue, now you say what's on your mind. And she doesn't know how you're going to react to things she might say, so she says less and less.

you're on a bad path, heading to the massive D-word in a couple years.

Unless, of course, you remedy the situation now before its too late.

AMEN!!

PREACH IT BROTHA!!!

do everything. don't ask her for shit. do the dishes, make dinner, take out the dogs, whatever. do it all. don't ask her to do anything. eventually, she'll notice.
now, it might not solve anything, but it takes time away from her.... and she'll hate that. girls want your attention. when you're running around doing everything, and don't have any time for her, she'll start to open up a little bit, voluteer to do something FOR you instead of you having to ask her to do it.

ill do this, i think you just saved my marriage

thanks for nothing STEVE

jk

pissedoffmarriageservices, coming soon.

.................... if only i could get a girl of my own............

ill do this, i think you just saved my marriage

Doesn't work. Don't do this.

i think it will work
because she would wonder why i'm doing it all. then she'll think i'm cheating, or not interested in her

so she will want to talk...hopefully

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt - doesn't work.

You'll drive more of a stake between you if you play hard-to-get. Taking one step back for two steps forward is a great saying, but unfortunately it's worth less than the gum on my shoe.

It's also "game" like, and some people don't like games.

chicks are a game.

fuck, they are monopoly.

and they all have house rules, with free parking pots, and go to jail buying and selling of chance cards.

at the end of the day, if you don't buy 'stake' in the game, you lose.

Back