Why does this tihsnmad always happen to me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry. I didn't get what any of you ment by english. I didn't realize it bothers that many people. I'm acting like that intentionaly. It just seemed funny to me at the time. Bye

Bunny-Pancake.jpg

129000214851254169.jpg

pancake+baby.jpg

hand-of-God-baby-bunny-pancake.jpg

oolong_pancake.jpg

sarah_palin_pancake.jpg

obama_pancake_butter_print.jpg

Last edited:
I will admit: while Googling for the bunny pancake pictures, I discovered Dan Lacey, the artist who made those paintings at the end of the last post. And for that I am eternally grateful to this thread. Click the link for like a dozen paintings of Obama riding a unicorn.

Also:

mother_teresa_pancake.jpg

Oh sweet Jesus E. Its to god damn late in the evening to see a huge creepy picture of Gary Busey.

lmao. i literally had to hold my mouth and nose shut to keep from laughing my ass off and waking up the woman.

fucking :lmao:

edit: fuck, i cant even rep you.

haha i set the gary busey pic as the home screen for when i log into my computer and the box for my password is right on his teeth.

The hand puppets are the work of Satan himself!

Eh, she would be the smallest girl I've gone out with if I did tho. Sad, I know. The only skinny girls here are on drugs or drink too damn much. ........or maybe thats just because they saw my face.
What part of NJ are you in? I find plenty of skinny girls who aren't drug addicted drunks.

Can we see a pic of this chick? Better yet, give me her number and I'll succeed where you came up short. Haha.

Back