Why i am NOT racing my car at pomona today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 25 2003, 10:07 PM
reason # 54352355473464 why cali sucks.

here, we have water, firefighters, and amokey the bear to help us prevent forrest fires. I can't think of ever seeing 1, ever.

You may have amokey the bear on the eastern seaboard, but out here in cali he is called Smokey.J/K :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol:

I hope that my family is ok up there too. My mom was telling me that up where I used to live is already burned up, or in extremely close danger, 200 houses have already been burned down. One might have been my old house. I have heard that people that live in Laguna Beach, have been getting ash on their cars, my gf's, aunt, sister is getting some. That is just crazy. Also ricexxxboy, up in Diamond Bar and Chino Hills, where my buddies play ball, they say they can't play/dribble because the ash is so thick on the courts, just scary.

Yea, my sister didn't need to be evacuated at least 2 days ago, but she has asthma (SP?) and she had to take her motorhome to the river, because even with her purifier thing or whatever it is called, she is having attacks.

im 2 hours north of san diego in the South Bay...

i woke up this morning, and looked at the light entering into my bedroom window...

it was orange.

i went out side to my car, and it had a thin film of white shit on in.

thanks san diego....

plus the air smells like shit out here

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 26 2003, 01:20 PM
im 2 hours north of san diego in the South Bay...

i woke up this morning, and looked at the light entering into my bedroom window...

it was orange.

i went out side to my car, and it had a thin film of white shit on in.

thanks san diego....

plus the air smells like shit out here

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I am currently at work and the Fire down in Scripps Ranch the smoke is over here. Fuck, it is hot and the sky is all orange and shit. Dude and I work at legoland that fire is fucking 50 mins away going like 80 mph on the freeway. And to top that off the Marine base Camp Pendelton is on fire and it has been burning for 2 weeks straight. Jebus it sucks out here. DAMN IT I left my windows rolled down just a little, carp now there is going to ash all in side of my car. :angry: :angry: :angry:

im gonna laugh when all those little kiddies get trapped in melted lego plastic :lol:

Originally posted by haccord141@Oct 26 2003, 06:32 PM
Dude and I work at legoland that fire is fucking 50 mins away going like 80 mph on the freeway.

Damn you. That job would fucking rule. Do they have a room where you can sit around and play with legos and build shit all the time? I'd be there all day. :lol:

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 26 2003, 01:42 PM-->
haccord141
@Oct 26 2003, 06:32 PM
Dude and I work at legoland that fire is fucking 50 mins away going like 80 mph on the freeway.

Damn you. That job would fucking rule. Do they have a room where you can sit around and play with legos and build shit all the time? I'd be there all day. :lol:

HELL YES!
They are looking for a Model Gluer To put the Big ass models together, I work at the toolcage, its a miantenance position, its cool over here! ;)

I'm about less than a mile from the Scripps Ranch fire, I actually went to Scripps High School last year. Its looking better because the fire started moving away from my house but I know some people that had to evacuate and even lost their homes. I'm just hoping it gets under control. :mad:

Originally posted by preluderjs@Oct 26 2003, 02:23 PM
I'm about less than a mile from the Scripps Ranch fire, I actually went to Scripps High School last year. Its looking better because the fire started moving away from my house but I know some people that had to evacuate and even lost their homes. I'm just hoping it gets under control. :mad:

Dude that sucks, mang i hope it moves away from your house!!!!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 26 2003, 01:40 PM
im gonna laugh when all those little kiddies get trapped in melted lego plastic :lol:

they use abs plastic you gotta get that shit really hot before it melts, besides legoland is in no danger right now. we have a better chance of a plane crashing in the park because there is an airport right behind us.

Originally posted by haccord141+Oct 26 2003, 02:44 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Oct 26 2003, 01:40 PM

they use abs plastic you gotta get that shit really hot before it melts, besides legoland is in no danger right now. we have a better chance of a plane crashing in the park because there is an airport right behind us.

is it made out of Legos?? :bo:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Oct 26 2003, 02:53 PM-->
Originally posted by haccord141@Oct 26 2003, 02:44 PM
Tonyd0821
@Oct 26 2003, 01:40 PM

is it made out of Legos?? :bo:

lol not really.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 26 2003, 03:10 PM
just saw that Honda Element commercial where they made it out of Legos. that was badass!!

i have never seen that. i work 5 day from 6 a.m. - 230 p.m. and go to school on my to days off. i never get any breaks. :angry:

Originally posted by haccord141+Oct 26 2003, 08:19 PM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Oct 26 2003, 03:10 PM
just saw that Honda Element commercial where they made it out of Legos. that was badass!!

i have never seen that. i work 5 day from 6 a.m. - 230 p.m. and go to school on my to days off. i never get any breaks. :angry:

pfff... that's childs play. :p

I work 5 days 8-5 and then the other Friday, Sat, & Sun at least 5 hours each. :)

Other people will work a hell of a lot more than either of us though. Nothin but respect, cause I'm dead on fridays after I work 13 hours straight. :worthy:

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 26 2003, 03:21 PM-->
Originally posted by haccord141@Oct 26 2003, 08:19 PM
TrailorParkPimp

I work 5 days 8-5 and then the other Friday, Sat, & Sun at least 5 hours each. :)

Other people will work a hell of a lot more than either of us though. Nothin but respect, cause I'm dead on fridays after I work 13 hours straight. :worthy:

i know what you mean mang. last year i worked 11 days straight and the first two days i work 10 hours straight. shit the pay check was nice. I had 95 hours in one pay period. :p

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 26 2003, 03:21 PM-->
Originally posted by haccord141@Oct 26 2003, 08:19 PM
TrailorParkPimp

what i was saying it sucks getting up at 5 a.m. when your wife dosen't go to bad until 11 p.m. your son wakes up 2 times, and to top it off she is bugin me to have sex with her (some times). :p

Back