Why i am NOT racing my car at pomona today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by haccord141+Oct 26 2003, 08:28 PM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 26 2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by haccord141@Oct 26 2003, 08:19 PM
TrailorParkPimp
@Oct 26 2003, 03:10 PM
just saw that Honda Element commercial where they made it out of Legos. that was badass!!

i have never seen that. i work 5 day from 6 a.m. - 230 p.m. and go to school on my to days off. i never get any breaks. :angry:

pfff... that's childs play. :p

I work 5 days 8-5 and then the other Friday, Sat, & Sun at least 5 hours each. :)

Other people will work a hell of a lot more than either of us though. Nothin but respect, cause I'm dead on fridays after I work 13 hours straight. :worthy:

what i was saying it sucks getting up at 5 a.m. when your wife dosen't go to bad until 11 p.m. your son wakes up 2 times, and to top it off she is bugin me to have sex with her (some times). :p

Oh Damn her for wanting to have sex with you. LOL :roll:

The rest of it...Yeah I agree. :p

Hey... I guess you've all heard about the San Bernadino fire too? I drove back from my parents house in Del Mar (where it's pretty damn smokey and yucky) to school in Riverside, taking a path through Industry/Pomona/Rowland on the way... I think pretty much all of southern california is under a nice brown haze at the moment.

Originally posted by haccord141+Oct 26 2003, 02:44 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Oct 26 2003, 01:40 PM
im gonna laugh when all those little kiddies get trapped in melted lego plastic :lol:

they use abs plastic you gotta get that shit really hot before it melts, besides legoland is in no danger right now. we have a better chance of a plane crashing in the park because there is an airport right behind us.

Ha HA , a Plan DID crash on the 163 today :lol:

Originally posted by senate_9427+Oct 27 2003, 02:43 AM-->
Originally posted by haccord141@Oct 26 2003, 02:44 PM
Tonyd0821
@Oct 26 2003, 01:40 PM
im gonna laugh when all those little kiddies get trapped in melted lego plastic :lol:

they use abs plastic you gotta get that shit really hot before it melts, besides legoland is in no danger right now. we have a better chance of a plane crashing in the park because there is an airport right behind us.

Ha HA , a Plan DID crash on the 163 today :lol:

and that's funny...how? :unsure:

Back