why i hate people who dont care

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prelude_racer

luv them hondas
so im at walmart and my car is sitting there in the parking lot. i go in to get a new game for my 360. when i come back out what do i find but a lump of chew on my windshield. i tell you what that made my day. cleaning off tobacco in the mid evening right before all the underground action starts i got to wash off my window. thats why i hate people who disrespect other peoples things just cause they are nicer and stand out more than theres. I HATE YOU

man o man you need to leave him alone he might go stupid or something im sure he will be in here yelling at you though

Ill tell you what I hate about people who don't care.
Im a technician at a local garage and a couple weeks ago I put snow tires on a 2001 integra type R.
I opened the hood to check out the bay, unbelievable! rust, dirt, grime, oil leaks.
I go to check out what kinda homo lets his type R rot and drive it in the snow, and its some 65 year old woman and she's got a handicapped mirror hanger in her hand.
I hate people who don't care about their cars, mine may not be in the greatest shape, but I keep it clean, and if I had a type R I def wouldn't let it get into that bad of shape.
What a waste, that car will never see it's full potential, and that poor engine prolly never hit 5000 rpm.

dude, you live in fucking milton freewater and you don't expect redneck bullshit like that to happen? shame on you.

Walmart.

WALMART.

WALMART IS FULL OF HICKS. ONES WITHOUT RESPECT.

true on the type r my question is how the heck did that old hag get it. my buddy was looking to get one out of canada and it was running a total of 22000 cause of all the emission crap. and yes walmart is redneck like no other but you would think parking almost as far away as possible would help aparently those idiots hate us all. STUPID RED NECKS... glad im not the only one that feels that way

as far as walmart goes, yep, hicks and fat people, I think that no matter how fat or ugly you are, there is always someone fatter, uglier and stupider either working or shopping at walmart.
Personally I like shopping at walmart, I can get my groceries, shop for clothes, get games for my PS3, buy a movie, get my tires rotated, and buy diapers for my kid.
Honestly wal mart is the cheapest place to get most of the stuff you need from day to day. and as long as you can put up with the hicks you'll be all good.

I grew up Redneck, and I learned about respect and treating things right. Not a redneck issue, but thanks for hating !

It was probably Silverchild, he lives in Oregon and doesn't care.

FUCK...YOU...

For the record I hate chewing tobacco and I hate ignorant rednecks probably more then anything else

"I'm gonna spit on your honda cause it's not a chevy truck"=die

so im at walmart and my car is sitting there in the parking lot. i go in to get a new game for my 360. when i come back out what do i find but a lump of chew on my windshield. i tell you what that made my day. cleaning off tobacco in the mid evening right before all the underground action starts i got to wash off my window. thats why i hate people who disrespect other peoples things just cause they are nicer and stand out more than theres. I HATE YOU
Be lucky that's all you got. Some ass-hat coming back from the bar kicked my front fender in. 400 bucks later my car is back to its original condition.

BTW-I chew on occasion and spit into a bottle. When I'm done, guess where the chew goes? In the bottle. Just like when I use to smoke, my cigs never went on the ground. Have some respect.

Back