Why is it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:blink: :blink:

Holy Shit!!!! Great find, when they all climbed the wall and did those back flips, I was like holy shit, especially the guy that got way up there.

I'm too old, too fat, too tired, too broken bodied to even do that....

But get my wife in the mood, and some sexy clothes on in a dimmly lit room....

Meh...I can do that. B)

We can do it because we're cool like that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Makes me wish I had kept up with my Kung Fu better... I did mostly hand to hand, but my housemate is a black belt- mostly with weapons though. If he ever gets pulled over, the cop will have tons of fun going through all the swords and spears in the car.

:lmao:

if i tired any of that- epxcept the parts where they fuck up - i'd be in the hospital with abroken neck

holy hell...that shit is crazy

oh yea, the close up at the end...that dude looked like the pizza delivery dude in the ninja turtles..

Originally posted by revolution8k+May 3 2004, 07:03 PM-->
Frankie P.
@May 3 2004, 06:57 PM
What Mike is trying to say is don't fuck with Asians.

LOL :werd:

Yes. :lol:

Contrary to a lot of us hating the usual asian stereotypes, quite a few of us DO know some form of martial arts. I've had plenty of practice using it in uh... real world situations too. I haven't put my fist through someone's face in quite a few years though- but that's probably a good thing.

I am taking Krav-Maga right now, great work out. It is different than the "usual" martial art in two different ways. It is an Iraqi fighting form, second is that it is a much more offensive fighting style, as where the others are more defensive. Also, they are no "belts" or guis.(SP?) My main reason for taking the course is they major training on fending off weapon attacks, nobody uses their fists anymore.

I think it's bad ass to watch that but being someone who's into martial arts I find whatever it is they're doing is no different then seeing a stock civic HX with a big ass wing and stickers on it in other words its all show I would love to see anyone pull of some of their spinning kicks with any power behind them as with not falling to the ground after they make contact

either way on a show level it's still bad ass and I wish I could do it =) as martial arts/self defence goes I can only laugh

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 3 2004, 07:17 PM
I think it's bad ass to watch that but being someone who's into martial arts I find whatever it is they're doing is no different then seeing a stock civic HX with a big ass wing and stickers on it in other words its all show I would love to see anyone pull of some of their spinning kicks with any power behind them as with not falling to the ground after they make contact

either way on a show level it's still bad ass and I wish I could do it =) as martial arts/self defence goes I can only laugh

holy run on sentence batman... :blink:

:p :p

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 3 2004, 05:11 PM
nobody uses their fists anymore.

yeah 90% of fights end up on the ground anyway.

you get one maybe two chances to hit somebody, after that its to the ground. thats why i like jiu jitsu and shoot fighting or anything involving submission holds.

UFC 0wnz :worthy: :worthy:

david vs goliath was bad ass. i think it was UFC V or VI...

Originally posted by FFCiv@May 3 2004, 08:04 PM
its all about brazlian gracie martial arts if ground fightings what ur into

I will stick with Koryu Uchinadi I still can't get over how much ground work I have to learn in the new few months =( sigh in the next 6 months I have 120+ different submission holds as with counters to learn.

:werd: and :werd:

It's always good to beef up both your hand and foot skills... I'm a little leg heavy though- that's where all my power is.

Goddamnit. I live in Iowa and we have NO good martial arts classes. I wanted to take Kung Fu, but no one teaches it arround here. All they have is Tai Quan Do (SP?) and that shit is ghey.

Martial Arts are fun to learn, and useful. Without learning the principles, much of it is useless. I learned how to fight, like most of you, but the teacher always emphasized that almost nothing is worth fighting over. I have lost one fight in my life. I have never thrown the first punch. I defend myself. I have talked my way out of 5x more fights than I've been in.

I like the video. I don't care if it's liberal arts, those guys are talented and athletic. Kick ass.

tab, you are 100% correct. I went to some pretty white schools though, and that's not bad at all on its own- but the bullies I met up with were very racist. It's not easy to back down when people are picking on you, and actually do throw the first punch just because you're yellow and they don't like you. I fought a lot in school.

Back