Why is my car always having the ass end come out??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondatuner88

Ever since I put RED 15 inch rota gt3s (LONG THE LIVE 15'S!!!!) and some falken azeniza tires on my 94 hatch every time I come around a turn...my cars usally completely sideways and just about hits trees, poles, cars, lil kids, pets ect...But i want to know why my car does this...To light in the ass end?? Cars just about gutted and weighed it at the local truck weigh in station came in at about 1875 lbs...Its also got omni coilovers on all 4 corners...no sway bars or strut tower bars...any one help??? Thanks

lol nah if anything im gonna speed it up a little bit...Slow down...why?? theres no point...I want to bulid the car the to out handle anything....

If you're driving like a jackass around small children, you should be bitch slapped with a shovel.

Slow the fuck down. You're not Michael Shumacher. It's jackasses like you who haul ass through town and e-brake drift around corners that cause high insurance rates.

edit: Want to drive fast? Go to a track. You won't see telephone poles, fences, lil kids, pets, etc. on a track. I may be going out on a limb here, but you'd probably also get laughed off the track.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ever since I put RED 15 inch rota gt3s (LONG THE LIVE 15'S!!!!) and some falken azeniza tires on my 94 hatch every time I come around a turn...my cars usally completely sideways and just about hits trees, poles, cars, lil kids, pets ect...But i want to know why my car does this...To light in the ass end?? Cars just about gutted and weighed it at the local truck weigh in station came in at about 1875 lbs...Its also got omni coilovers on all 4 corners...no sway bars or strut tower bars...any one help??? Thanks

this post says to me " I am a complete and utter fucking moron"

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

this post says to me " I am a complete and utter fucking moron"

Read some of his other posts. They get better.

edit: Also, I'm curious as to where you acquired your Falken Azeniza tires...I don't believe I've seen those around here...

perhaps they're RDM-issue only?

:ph34r:

acutally fuck faces my tires are still meaty as all hell...and the corner i take at like 70 mph is NEAR A FIELD AND A FENCE....NO KIDS! NO TRESS! NO PETS! NO PEOPLE! NO CARS....SHIT PEOPLE HATE THAT ROAD...And I dont use the ebrake like you prolly do to get ur car sideways and also...I NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT SINCE IVE BEEN DRIVING SOOO IF YOU GOT SOMETHING SMART TO SAY...DONT SAY IT becuase maybe noone really knows how to drive...maybe thats why i always win? :dry: But yeah whatever :gives:

:blink:

I think somebody should read his previous posts before trying to defend himself.

I wan't those new Falkens. I'd definately like to take a corner a 70mph and kick the ass end out.

You're overdriving your tires if you oversteer. Or you don't have enough traction.

I did it again to see the speed that it does it at...and it will do it at 45 mph...where did i get 70?? anyways someone told me that i should run a front sway bar and maybe some additional supports thru out the car would help that. Its tottally unsafe to drive at highway speeds and come on/off an ramp..Any any ideas at all? and whats wrong with my tires? They seam to work good for me...

oh and BTW...that wasnt me who said that nasty ass replie...turns out my honda hater friend is out to get me on my compter....sry guys n gurls (oh wait there isnt no gurls) sry

and whats the best tire i can put on my rota gt3s? (15x7)

You have some other issues, are the coilovers adjustable, if they are adjust them. Did you have the car aligned after they were installed?

Even a completely gutted hatch shouldn't oversteer at 45 mph with a stock or no rear sway bar.

Yes coilovers are adjustable, I did adjust them...really cant tell a difference...n yes it was aligned because it used to vibrate really bad under 45 mph now its fine but slides all over the road...how can I get rid of oversteer?? Not enough camber or caster?

Oh, your 'honda hater' friend got on here.

You're not only a jackass, you're a moron.

And if your coilovers are adjustible, you've got the rear set too firm. Soften up the rear, and that should take care of your sliding problem.

Yeah he was under my favorites and this topics under there...I cant stand the kid personally...hes a (ford forever fuck) But would unequal tire pressure have a role in this too? I can see if it was as much as 10 lbs off but a few lbs would matter? just a thought...I try to soften up the rear a lil..thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
acutally fuck faces my tires are still meaty as all hell...and the corner i take at like 70 mph is NEAR A FIELD AND A FENCE....NO KIDS! NO TRESS! NO PETS! NO PEOPLE! NO CARS....SHIT PEOPLE HATE THAT ROAD...And I dont use the ebrake like you prolly do to get ur car sideways and also...I NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT SINCE IVE BEEN DRIVING SOOO IF YOU GOT SOMETHING SMART TO SAY...DONT SAY IT becuase maybe noone really knows how to drive...maybe thats why i always win? :dry: But yeah whatever :gives:

if i wanted to get my car sideways i would drive a 240, jackass not a civic fuck face. and "prolly"--what tha fuck is that, cut springs and stock struts could handle better that your $50.00 apc coilovers. this bitch here "prolly" is trying out his new intake and thinks he car is so fuckin fast it's "prolly" getting sideways on hiss ass :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back