1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Is Pissed Off Sol An Asshole?

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by (-CRX GUY-), May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (-CRX GUY-)

(-CRX GUY-) Banned

Well okay guys pissed off sol in an asshole... Im a writer for Import Tuner Magazine... if you will notice i have made the same posts in alot of forums about different topics,if you dont belive go to other forums. I am putting together a list of best online import forums to go to for your car. so far for the CRX , its Superhonda , Then Honda-Acura, Hondaswap was doing very well until Pissedoffsol ruined it, its not 35th overall , Last (5th) in hondas category...This will be in the September issue of Import Tuner. Thank You for your time
    Brian Henson
    Import Tuner Journalist
    2003 V3I5

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

fuck you and your gay magazine that you dont work for.

if they hire morons like you, no one will ever buy it again. frankly i dont give a shit about you, or your ratings, and frankly, neither do any of the other 21,000 members on this board.

and honestly, if you worked for import tuner, why would you still use a juno email address?? :bash:

you're gone. have a nice life, not on my board, and in your make belive world of working for magazines.

I'll beleive your bullshit, when we come out last on your list of sites. and frankly, i wont give a shit.

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

you know what, im going to leave this one open.

have fun guys

:eek:pend:

4. jamiedude

jamiedude Senior Member

think of how many ricers will come to this website if it got posted in a magazine

that and i think its funny that he says your and asshole even though your name clearly states "pissed off sol"

yeah fuck em and his gay magazine

5. lsvtec

lsvtec GNU/Linux Evangelist

Import Tuner Sucks. Plain and simple.

You are truely a moron, you personify the word. You can't read, or you choose not to. We have this setup such that you can post your question in a place that contains other questions about that chassis for two reasons. One: so you can read a little or do a search to see if someone has already asked the question. And two: so your question can be found easily by others that might wonder the same thing. Please think before you type. As Nick says, "Just because you can use your keyboard, does not mean you should."

Thank you, please drive through.

6. ksrcivic

ksrcivic Senior Member

Not to be an asshole cause i will prolly get banned myself but i think thats why his name is pissedoffsol, LOL. Anyway i been on the board for a while now too and read several posts and have even gotten some good info about stuff as well, but yea sometimes hes a lil pissy about shit that ppl post as well as other ppls opinions on things too, I jus think that he could be a lil more forgiving about what he posts in response to ppl, but i guess if its his site then he can do what he wants, anyway theres my 2 cents like i said i will prolly be banned from honda swap now but thats my opinion.

7. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

[ring announcers voice] LETS GET READY RUMMMMMMMMMBBBLLLLLLLLLLE!![/ring announcers voice]

8. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

Any other Car magazine>>>>>>>>Import Tuner(Promoter of rice)

The only good thing that import tuner has going for them right now is the models, plain and simple.

9. SleEPeR_CRX

SleEPeR_CRX Senior Member

you'd be pissy to if u were tied to ur comp so all u could do is post on this forum and make over 8000 Posts:p,
    But thats y we love him:), that and he is the biggest honda guru ever.

10. Havok

Havok Senior Member

Oh, man, I can use SO many pics here, which ones to choose?! Import Tuner is for gay fags who want to spend 300 bucks on altezzas. "Oooh, look at my 1991 Honda Civic 4 door automatic, I shaved the handles off, so that's why I am on the cover" The only thing worse than working for Import Tuner is lying about it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To quote myself

11. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

Import Tuner is gay, if you really work there, post something about HondaSwap in an article that does NOT include you writing in, in the readers mail section, until then, stfu.

12. Distorted

Distorted Member

Holy Who-gives-a-fuck batman! If he thinks pissedoffsol's an asshole, maybe he needs to put his water wings back on and go play in the shallow end of the pool. Not everyone is going to be patient with you, and if someone is ignorant enough to judge an entire board by its owner(who by the way is just fine in this case), it poorly reflects his own personality by making such a pointlessly rash judgement. He needs to either toughen up, or detach the novelty testicles he's sporting and get the fuck outta dodge. One thing i hate is pissy, brittle people. So what if pissedoffsol's an asshole, lifes full of em so get used to it. If you don't want to know what the board thinks or someone on it, dont post, its that simple. If you get flamed or whatever, dont get pissed because people dont share you opinion. This isn't Honda-Altezza-GotmeabottleofNAWZZZ.com and I hope it doesn't become that. Honestly, the lack of exposure in Import Tuner might actually save many of the memebers on this site a lot of headaches.

13. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

[​IMG]

Oww oww, I write for "Gosukadickfag" weekly

it's japanese.....

:lol:

14. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

if (-CRX GUY-) was really a writer for a mag, you'd thik he'd have way more facts about cars, and other people to aske his questions to like things he's posted about .
    Which Engine Is Better?
    DOHC ZC or SOHC ZC? (-CRX GUY-)
    How Dark Would You Go?
    window tint (-CRX GUY-)
    Dumb ?
    (-CRX GUY-) couldn't figure out if he had a/c or not.
    Graduation
    (-CRX GUY-) , high school hat is.

this guys a tool. he should go suck a scrotum

15. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

Import Tunner can kiss my :moon: its nothing bug a shit mag to show off your big shopping cart wing and your strobe light. :gives:

16. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

Dennis picked it up. He asid in another post that he was graduating high school next week.
    right... importtuner hires 17 year olds.... right..... :lol:

and as for you KSRCivic, im not going to ban you. Everyone has their opinions. Frankly, i can't recall ever even seeing you post before (s/n doesn't look at all familiar) so whatever... no hard feelings either way. I just get sick of stupid people, and i have a temper.

17. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

18. D See 2

D See 2 Senior Member

definite own3d pic.

19. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

ok so i just emailed import shit to ask if he works for them and to put me in contact with him
    (i figuire he read the mag and picked up a name)

so we will see

20. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

:owned:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.