Why is spoon a pile of crap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Oct 5 2004, 06:43 PM
Even if Spoon is one of the foremost Honda tuners in the world, they're still tuning Hondas. :p
[post=398564]Quoted post[/post]​

So what? I mean really, they can be made competitive in many forms of racing, are cost effective, and still manage to look good. What's with all the "It's just a Honda" shit? What's the benchmark for a "real" car? Price tag? Off the shelf 12's? 20's and all leather with 23974293 DVD players?

I think you misinterpret my remark - I did not make the statement in complete seriousness - it was mainly in jest. However, when you compare a Sppon-tuned Honda to a NISMO-tuned Nissan... Usually the nissan will come out ahead. Bottom line is, on a racing game, the cars that are race-proven (skylines, etc. etc.) are going to really shine compared to a Spoon Honda. :shrug2:

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Oct 5 2004, 09:02 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Oct 5 2004, 06:43 PM
Even if Spoon is one of the foremost Honda tuners in the world, they're still tuning Hondas. :p
[post=398564]Quoted post[/post]​

So what? I mean really, they can be made competitive in many forms of racing, are cost effective, and still manage to look good. What's with all the "It's just a Honda" shit? What's the benchmark for a "real" car? Price tag? Off the shelf 12's? 20's and all leather with 23974293 DVD players?
[post=398905]Quoted post[/post]​

I concur.

Back