Why is the usa the fattest country?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

This is why.

fries_gal.jpg

French fry holder
K-Enterprises, Inc.'s Fries & Things "Securely holds all major fast-food French fry containers." And it fits into most car cupholders, finally solving the problem of where to safely place fries while driving. There is no known effect on cholesterol.

Dont get me wrong, but sometimes i wish i didnt have to admit i live here.

This should be everones next mod. M4d Tyt3 f|27 p0w4 y0.

Bah, this country is fucking ridiculous.

I was on a road trip the other day and was gassing up. I bought a 64 ounce coke. Then I started to ponder... Do any other countries have places where a coke cup holds a half gallon? I mean, I can't picture a japanese guy walking around with a half-gallon coke in his hand.. But it would look right at home on an american.

We're a bunch of fat asses.

the new BK fry containers are designed to fit in the cupholder
lol

this country is going straight to hell

I'm taking the Culver's jumbo butterburger and chocolate malt that my brother just brought me into the mailroom and going on a late lunch now.

:ph34r:

i hate fast food other than chick fila.. oh god.

'The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans...
The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attack than the British and Americans...
The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British and Americans...
The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British and Americans...
The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British and Americans...

Conclusion: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you!'

I found this because I'm a lazy bastard and was trying to find a place to by a super-fast toaster...

Somehow this popped up in search results:

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/
****NSFW because of some banners and raunchy lookin pictures*****

Maybe it's because I'm drunk but I found it funny because it's probably some fat kid who made the site.

while that site is funny, its more mean that funny.. lol kinda like shallow hal, even though it had a happy ending and a deeper meaning... making fun of fat people is pretty low..

Back