Why is this happeneing NOW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
stupid fucking pos motherfuckin bitch son of a fuckin fucker of all the fucking bastard things to fuckin happen.

I hate wind. I fucking hate it.

Why is all this stupid fucking shit happening NOW that I have a nice car I want to keep clean?????

I was at work today when the closing manager came pulling up in his "perry winkle" Neon, the wind being 30 plus mph today...he opens his fuckin door and goddamn nails my fucking door with it. Fucking shit!

Luckily it was on the door protector and not the door itself.

s404930833a991.jpg

s404930a3afc9e.jpg

s4049308f7a139.jpg

He fuckin apologized 20 million times and bought me a pop and offered dinner and shit...

He offered to pay for the replacement... I'm going to go to Honda and have it replaced when I change the oil. My question is, how much would one of those cost me up front?

Good, he's paying for it. Maybe he won't park so close next time.

:werd:

I know how you feel. Last Saturday at the Fontana drags/So Cal Hondaswap meet some fucktard in a lifted bronco nailed my door twice, chipped the paint and everything. I'm thinking of getting my car painted soon though, I'm thinking magnessium.

Having a perfect exterior is not a natural state for any daily driver. That's just been my experience. One ding though, and the car will be free from further damage for months. It's like a Murphy's Law type of thing. *shrug*

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 6 2004, 04:01 AM
keep that one on... its only going to get hit again.

i have more door dings that horsepower

So.... the Sol has zero dings?

j/p, B! hahaha!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 5 2004, 10:44 PM
Having a perfect exterior is not a natural state for any daily driver. That's just been my experience. One ding though, and the car will be free from further damage for months. It's like a Murphy's Law type of thing. *shrug*

Go live in Oklahoma and drive something besides a pickup... I guarantee you'll get nailed at least once a month- especially if you drive a Honda. Trust me.

Back