WHY!?! IT'S NOT FAIR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have you guys ever noticed that it's the gay guys who have the hottest women hanging all over them? :wtf:

it's cuz they're are not threatened by the gay guys and they know that the gay guy will not try anything funny with them. it's fuked up but that the way it is.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Aug 13 2003, 10:02 AM
it's cuz they're are not threatened by the gay guys and they know that the gay guy will not try anything funny with them. it's fuked up but that the way it is.

yeap... thats why you gotta play the nice guy roll who isnt looking for a relationship...

it works, believe it!!!

B)

its either the gay guys or the ugly//fat ones. thats how my relationship is, hot girlfriend, and well, me.

You should see the fuggin hotties who hang out with my brother.
I don't know who he can be around them and not have any thought of
damn :hitit:

women feel like they can trust gay men. its as simple as that. for the xmas season i managed this cart in the mall selling hair accessories, and 2 others with different concepts, but anyways, everyonce in a while when someone would call in sick i would have to work the damn hair cart. everyone thought i was gay, and i played it up bigtime. not only did i sell more hairpieces than any of the girls, I got more girls phone numbers than ever.

yea i had a friend who was a semi=pro figure skater and people assumed he was gay even though he wasn't, and man chicks would be all over him.

ok so who here would pretend to be a gay guy to get the hot girl? ha ha ha :edit: wonder what would happen after she found you that you were not gay.. but really a straight guy.... interesting out come... bitch slaped or kicked in the nuts, what do yall think?

It is the fact they are not threatened by the gay guy. Ask me, because my ex's best guy friend was gay since god knows when. THATS as gay as it gets. It might be the challenge as well. I guess they generally relate to women more because they are more feminine. As far as i know, i wouldnt play the gay guy role to get a chick, i just choose to live up to the challenge even if it takes a while to get with them.I just met a girl about a week ago and things are going fast with her. Either I'm overly nice or this chick has been treated shitty with royalty. Chicks might date the ugly and fat bastards because that way they can control the guy more just for the fact the guy knows that no one else in hell would even take the time of day.Thats my 2 cents worth... Like rsaeini said, thats just the way this fucked up world is... :unsure: :(

Back