Why me!!!!!!....... :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wasn't trying to insinuate that it was fake... but rather that if you go back, yourre going to have to sell it before you leave... and cars like this are pretty hard to sell

[08:24] milenko392: Ill drive it up if you pay for gas and flight down
[08:24] milenko392: I want it as bad as you, I just don't have the funds for it
[09:46] Airj0ckey: jhehe
[09:46] Airj0ckey: I got the cash right now...and thats the sad thing
[09:50] milenko392: Doit
[09:51] milenko392: Ill buy it off u in a year
[09:51] Airj0ckey: I caould prolly swing that
[09:52] milenko392: Doit dude

Cel, they will never understand unless they too have our sickness.
AJ, do what you gotta do to get what you want, but don't piss off the wife too much.

Cliff, why do you continue to pour money and time into that old Civic ? You can just buy a TypeR and go on with life!

Yeah, yeah... I know.

Buying it with money that's supposed to go to increasing the value of your real-estate investment just so it can sit in a garage for a year, on a handshake deal that somebody will liquidate that asset in a year would be a fantastic blunder.

That said, my opinion probably isn't worth the space it's taking up on the server to you, so good luck with whatever you end up doing. :)

Buying it with money that's supposed to go to increasing the value of your real-estate investment just so it can sit in a garage for a year, on a handshake deal that somebody will liquidate that asset in a year would be a fantastic blunder.

That said, my opinion probably isn't worth the space it's taking up on the server to you, so good luck with whatever you end up doing. :)

99% of the ideas that collectors come up with aren't smart... it's just what they want that provides the beginning and end of what they do.

You know this, Mister cool wheel man :)

Choosing a "garage queen" to dump his home renovation money on is unwise, whether someone says they'll free him of the investment in a year or not. *shrug*

Interesting choice of words, Steve. Collector? Clayton does seem to have a rather extensive assortment of various things. At least stamps or coins require less real-estate. lol

Choosing a "garage queen" to dump his home renovation money on is unwise, whether someone says they'll free him of the investment in a year or not. *shrug*

Interesting choice of words, Steve. Collector? Clayton does seem to have a rather extensive assortment of various things. At least stamps or coins require less real-estate. lol

ok, two things I fucked up:

You didn't take money from your house to get wheels

He's not a collector so much as enthusiast.

I sit on the fence with this one. I don't knock on anyone for working on a car, or several at once. I think that's cool.

I think that skyline is a complete piece of garbage. taking money out of the house, lightening up on the projects that you don't like (The white Z and the Civic) and adding a Porsche, Lotus, Ferrari, what have you is a better choice.

I'm prolly going to end up not getting the skyline...because the wife popped into the garage this afternoon, and I jokingly said I was going to buy it.....and the stare I got from her kinda scared me....

But has that stopped me before....nope.

Since I have no kids, and she doesn't want kids...kinda piss'es me off...but what am I going to do..... invest the money that I would have invested for a kid or kids into cars...and live my life fat, dumb, and happy. So far, 2 out of 3....is going well.

When I went to Japan, I was planning on dumping 5K's into parts to ship back for my cars, but I couldn't find any....and I ended up only spending $1.5 on crap that will just remind me that I had a trip and time off from work. But I'm going to pop that allotted money into the house and garage for my comfort...and not for resale value...just in case I'm stuck here for another 8 years...I'd like to have a crib thats made for me and not some family oriented couple wanting to start over in a fresh place.

But.....I do want the wife to be happy. So thats why the house will be turned into a place that both me and her can enjoy living in. I'd just be a little happier if I had a 78 Bosozoku style Skyline in my Garage that I could pamper for a few years and then sell and make a sweet buck when the time comes. And I wouldn't have to do anything to it, except wash and wax it once a month.

Unlike my other projects where I have to sweat over, draw a little blood once in a while, and break out a welder if I really want to upgrade it. :ph34r:

And the remaining $2K's might come from my Macy's credit card I got last month that was approved for $3K's....

I hope you're joking.

A skyline isn't a bad idea, that's not what's so junky about it. The Bo-sucko mods on it that ruin the car are. I would get a regular one, sure.

If you only lived or visited Japan...you'd know how cool that car is.

have you gotten laid since you got back from japan?

buy the stupid fucking car.

it may be a bargaining issue.

be like, K..... sex once a week, or the car. you're choice.
at any time you fail to give me sex for that week under normal health conditionals, i get the car anyway :D

"normal health conditionals", what are you writing speeches for George Bush now ?

Back