Why My Honda is > Your Honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
my gf is asleep on my bed and she has better tits, haha. nice vid though.
Prove it :laugh: . Anyways she had some pretty nice titays. But if she is a stripper why was she so, I dunno how to put it, about her ass. She looks like she had a DECENT ass. Peirced titties :)

lol that was hilarious, my b16 is jealous, im gonna try and get him some love!

im shocked you got a chick to do it for an old EF. not exactly the car a girl would imagine herself getting noticed around! lol no offense by that! i love EFs but they arent exactly a chick magnet! great job, that video was jokes!

this proves. chicks dig hondas! :cool:

Quoted post[/post]]
Prove it :laugh: . Anyways she had some pretty nice titays. But if she is a stripper why was she so, I dunno how to put it, about her ass. She looks like she had a DECENT ass. Peirced titties :)

Agreed. I'm not sure if you care about her, but she's a stripper so I'll bet that no one cares about her, but her flabby ass would get booed off pole around here. Her tits should be kept concealed like a 9mm in a school zone, and what I figure is a tattoo on one of them looks like someone put a cigar out on them. Bulgarian Stripper scale 1-10, about a 4.

Quoted post[/post]]
she was asleep after i had sex with her. and i didnt know you were girls clothing, because it was some kind of sweater like hoody.
You're still full of shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol that was hilarious, my b16 is jealous, im gonna try and get him some love!

im shocked you got a chick to do it for an old EF. not exactly the car a girl would imagine herself getting noticed around! lol no offense by that! i love EFs but they arent exactly a hussy magnet! great job, that video was jokes!

this proves. chicks dig attention! :cool:

It's an ED, and I fixed it for you. I've had girls offer all sorts of comments for mine, on the outside and inside - but I think the best was the carload I had, in a neighborhood at night, and I took this 90 degree turn at a high rate of speed - and I turned the car into a large clothes drier full of blondes on tumble.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
my gf is asleep on my bed and she has better tits, haha. nice vid though.
took me a while but here. pic is from before i met her and before she was on the pill, but u get the idea.
103586575_l.jpg

34C. imo the best size. a little more than a handful but definitly will never sag.

Yeah, I hope she's athletic because the slightest malaise is going to see her bloat like a puffer fish.

She wont be forever. No offense but she looks a little big boned to be a gymnast. And gymnast don't have Tits.

Back