Why My Honda is > Your Honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

But she won't be forever. At some point she will discover soap operas and unemployment and the fact that dividing your paycheck in 2 is far more reasonable than making her own. By then she'll have a kid or two of yours and all that fucked up metabolism is going to come crashing down.

Bon appetit.

Quoted post[/post]]
But she won't be forever. At some point she will discover soap operas and unemployment and the fact that dividing your paycheck in 2 is far more reasonable than making her own. By then she'll have a kid or two of yours and all that fucked up metabolism is going to come crashing down.

Bon appetit.
yea um, no. she already watches passions and is far more motivated to make her own money than me. shes also in a better major than me. and on top of that she is almost nuts about her appearance. he put on like five pounds and now is constantly working out even though she already lost it.

Quoted post[/post]]
She is gonna shit out a few kids and blow up.
bahahahah

you guys are fucked up...

but what does this mean?
took me a while but here. pic is from before i met her and before she was on the pill, but u get the idea.

she might get fat in a few years.... but i'm more concerned about her face.

she's a butterface to me.... :shrug2:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
She is gonna shit out a few kids and blow up.
bahahahah

you guys are fucked up...

but what does this mean?
took me a while but here. pic is from before i met her and before she was on the pill, but u get the idea.

she might get fat in a few years.... but i'm more concerned about her face.

she's a butterface to me.... :shrug2:
butterface? yea ok. and i thought it was common knowledge that the pill give a girl bigger tits. but enjoy that fact know that i told you.

and she will not get fat because we both agree that we could never date someone that didnt take care of themelves.

frankly, i think im the one getting fat.

i think shes hot :shrug2:

anyways...

brie went on the pill, went up a full cup size, but didnt really gain any weight.

she went on the shot, and blew up 30lbs. no joke.

2 more shots later, she went back to the pill, and lost 25lbs. in the meantime, she exercises like crazy with her sister every morning, and eats pretty healthy. im going to lose weight just with the shit she cooks, and im on my feet decently a few hours a day now. that, and DDR :) id say within a few weeks we are both going to be needing to buy new clothes. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]

anyways...

brie went on the pill, went up a full cup size, but didnt really gain any weight.

2 more shots later, she went back to the pill, and lost 25lbs. in the meantime, she exercises like crazy with her sister every morning, and eats pretty healthy. im going to lose weight just with the shit she cooks, and im on my feet decently a few hours a day now. that, and DDR :) id say within a few weeks we are both going to be needing to buy new clothes. :laugh:

my old lady stayed neutral on the shot, but has gained about 25 lbs on the pill in ~8 months - 1 year.. we both could stand to make it to the gym a little more often :) hell, i got in and out of the avionics bay around 10 times yesterday (in a 727-100) and my back and chest are all sore.

Quoted post[/post]]

anyways...

yea i feel the new clothes thing. once they start being loose i stop working out, luckily i bought most of them when i had an eight pack. then when they gete tight i start working out again.

Back