Why sprint sucks reason 389338893298329823

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

I canceled my account with these fucktards like two years ago...November 2003 to be exact. Now all of a sudden today I received a bill for $2.76 in the mail. :wtf:

I called and tried to clear this mess up and as usual their customer service was fucking atrocious...one of the gleaming reasons I transferred to T-Mobile anyway.

Sprint = :thumbdwn: always has and always will

I said fuck it and decided to pay them. No sense in ruining my credit over something so mundane. Here's a copy of the check I sent them.

RetrieveHistoryItem.jpg

In case you have troube reading it says "I canceled my account over two years ago. Please take this money and leave me alone."

Thanks Civicious for the inspiration, although I didn't take it as far as he probably would have.

So I bought another phone from T-Mobile last month and paid for it up front so that I could have it shipped to an address that wasn't on my billing statement, and this month's bill charges me for the phone again.

Yeah, T-Mobile is starting to suck too. Their customer service is still >>> Sprint though. I'm switching to Cingular- but only because T-Mobile doesn't work well out here in Lufkin. I have been extremely happy with T-Mobile service over the last year and a half- the only problem I've been having is just that it's way too damn expensive, especially when compared to the new Cingular, Sprint and Verizon plans.

Originally posted by Calesta@May 4 2005, 09:10 PM
So I bought another phone from T-Mobile last month and paid for it up front so that I could have it shipped to an address that wasn't on my billing statement, and this month's bill charges me for the phone again.

Yeah, T-Mobile is starting to suck too. Their customer service is still >>> Sprint though. I'm switching to Cingular- but only because T-Mobile doesn't work well out here in Lufkin. I have been extremely happy with T-Mobile service over the last year and a half- the only problem I've been having is just that it's way too damn expensive, especially when compared to the new Cingular, Sprint and Verizon plans.
[post=495269]Quoted post[/post]​

whats expesive abotu tmobile?

i sell all three and tmobile is my best seller....

The extra fees for everything... you don't get mobile to mobile for free- it's $7 a month, and you can't do a family plan across different market areas like you can with Sprint.

My Verizon works perfectly for me. Never had any problems with service or hardware for almost a year. I'm in Minneapolis if that means anything (I know their service varies depending on region).

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 4 2005, 11:36 PM-->
@May 5 2005, 12:33 AM
One word: Nextel.
[post=495298]Quoted post[/post]​

nextel > *
[post=495303]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

i had verison for under 1 year (shit)
i had snet for about 2 years (ok)
snet switched to cingular had them for about 3 years (started out ok... turned to shit)
ive had nextel for about 3 years now and i fucking love it... no suprises on my bill EVER, service is as good or better than any others in CT, direct connect is the shit
i dont ever see myself not having a cell phone, and as of now i have no reason to ever leave nextel

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 5 2005, 12:11 AM
Nextel isn't so hot over here.
[post=495323]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: alot of people at my work use nextel only for the direct connect or whatever it's called. the 2 way radio. anyway, other than that everybody hates it and has a secondary phone for everything else because everything else is shitty with nextel according to them.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 5 2005, 12:13 AM
move
[post=495324]Quoted post[/post]​

u move :p

the left coast is better anyways.

i like sprint..... aside from tha fact that i pay $80 a month for 500anytime. un lim night&weekend, and internet, 100txts.

Originally posted by spectacle@May 4 2005, 08:12 PM
Thanks Civicious for the inspiration, although I didn't take it as far as he probably would have.
[post=495209]Quoted post[/post]​

:thankyou2:

Originally posted by Calesta@May 4 2005, 10:10 PM

[post=495269]Quoted post[/post]​

that is the total opposite of here in San Diego :p . I have had AT&T for a few years, been happy until it changed to Cingular. I tried Cingular a long time ago and to make a long story short the salesman fucked me over and i ended up getting out of the contract for reasons of fraud on their part. I have heard that Tmobile sucks ass here, and they always have dropped calls. Verizon has a good rep for service here but i dont like their phones, and a friend who has their service has had to return and get his phone repalced three times cause it messes up on him. Now Sprint is the all around best it seems here. In November i am out of my contract with ATT, or Cingular or whatever, so i think i am going to sprint. They have good rate plans, nice phones, and from the people i have talked to here, their service and reception is comparable or a little better than AT&T, also i hear they are gonna have the 2 way soon.

so yea jsut thought it was funny that its opposite of here.

EDIT: oh yea, Nextel blows here too. tons of dropped calls. a good friend of mine has it.

Welcome to Lufkin, Mike. T-Mobile sucks. AT&T sucks. Cingular sucks. Nextel or Sprint? Ha. Shit, even Consolidated (land line) sucks. Lufkin is the gooch of the world.

Back