Why sprint sucks reason 389338893298329823

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:D I think that happens with every phone company bro... I had a friend who has another phone line carrier and they did the same shit to her.

An exgf of mine, they were charging her $20 bucks bc she was 1 day late on her payment, so they cancelled her account and charged her the $20 bucks to reopen the account... <~~ that sucked bc one month I forgot to pay my phone bill and they didn't disconnect me...

Originally posted by Calesta@May 4 2005, 09:23 PM
The extra fees for everything... you don't get mobile to mobile for free- it's $7 a month, and you can't do a family plan across different market areas like you can with Sprint.
[post=495275]Quoted post[/post]​

I live my life with a dealer line :D

A basic compair between plans at the same price rate along with plan add ons

Tmobile
600min whenever
unlimited nights and weekends
.40 cent overage

6.99 for mobile to mobile
2.99 for 300 send receive text messages
6.99 for 1000 send receive text messages
.05 a message overage

Cingular
450min whenever roll over
unlimited mobile to mobile
5000 nights and weekend
.40 cent overage

2.99 for 50 send receive text messages
4.99 for 200 send receive text messages
9.99 for 1000 send receive text messages
.10 a message overage

Sprint
35.00 for 9pm or 40.00 for 7pm nights
0-300 min whenever
5.00 for every 100 minutes
above 500 is .10 overage
5.00 for sprint to sprint

5.00 for 100 send receive text messages
10.00 for unlimited send receive text messages
.10 for message overage

you can have family plans in in different markets with tmobile but they have to have the same market number. I live in mn and my mom lives in tx and have a family plan my mom cant have a tx number and i cant have a mn on a family plan so she or i would have to have a number tx or mn together.

i use pre-pay cell phone service through Virgin Mobile. i dont use it much so why bother having a bill if i hardly ever use it??

Originally posted by senate_9427+May 5 2005, 12:33 AM-->
i think i am going to sprint.
[post=495344]Quoted post[/post]​

Weird. I mostly left because I hated the old CDMA technology and wanted to get better customer service. It's different now, but I still prefer GSM.

Originally posted by civicious@May 5 2005, 12:35 AM
Welcome to Lufkin, Mike. T-Mobile sucks. AT&T sucks. Cingular sucks. Nextel or Sprint? Ha. Shit, even Consolidated (land line) sucks. Lufkin is the gooch of the world.
[post=495345]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope. Cingular actually works really well. Just get a halfway decent phone. :) I won't be using Consolidated at all- the land line runs through the cable.

Originally posted by civicious@May 5 2005, 01:43 AM
huh? since when?
[post=495358]Quoted post[/post]​

AT&T is still AT&T, but AT&T Wireless is now Cingular. They call it a merger, but it was really a hostile takeover by Cingular.

92CivicCx
@May 5 2005, 11:37 AM
I live my life with a dealer line :D
you can have family plans in in different markets with tmobile but they have to have the same market number. I live in mn and my mom lives in tx and have a family plan my mom cant have a tx number and i cant have a mn on a family plan so she or i would have to have a number tx or mn together.
[post=495492]Quoted post[/post]​

Dealer lines are good. On the family plans, Katie and I were able to have a family plan on different market area codes with Sprint, but T-Mobile wouldn't allow it.

Back