why truck shouldn't fly

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hcivic.com

well we went out for an afternoon of wheeling and i broke my truck good. I was coming out of a hole went i gased it a little too much and next thing i know my ass end is 6 feet of the grond and then im on my side. tirp ended early and we gave the truck a qiuck wash so we could see the damage.
shocks

tn_gallery_8099_105_1093392947.jpg

tn_gallery_8099_105_1093392855.jpg

truck

gallery_8099_105_1093392796.jpg

i didn't think i did that they where the same size as the side view

That sucks man.

Not to thread jack, but reminds me of a story I was told yesterday. My friend recently was riding shotty and the driver hit a gravel patch and lost it on a mountain road and went end over end down a cliff in an s10. Walked away with like 22 stiches. Funny thing is, they had to cut apart the truck with the jaws of life to get his shot gun out.

YEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I love offroading. Lesson I learned is to avoid trucks with flat windows, they crack when you sneeze. I've been sided in a 1982 Toyota truck once, and I got my friend's mail jeep on it's side ... but that was on the road. Then in my old 1986 Toyota Truck in New Hampshire I leaned it against a tree. Luckily that tree was there, because it was on a 40 degree incline, stopping me from dying

Good times.

-> Steve

Back