why was HS closed?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn I apparently missed a lot of this shit. Good thread B. Hope everything turns around for this place, This has got to be the 3rd or 4th time he's had to tell everyone to shut the fuck up and realize it's just the internet and not get so pissy about stuff.

Went i got onto HS to check on some reference i see this big sign its closed. :( I thought it was going to be closed like for a whole week or something. But well HS was getting out of shape. :shrug2:

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Jun 1 2004, 07:03 PM
don't remember how I got to this site when I first joined, but I know the first thing I read on here was Project Pissedoffsol. There was a lot of stupid funny threads on there, some just post whoring, but the attitude was positive. [

yes I recall the same, wasn't there a great debate about wal mart vs target, harmless stuff like that is funny, but name calling, like jerry sprininger is played out yo! :thumbsup: to B for keeping the board in check!

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 2 2004, 01:18 AM
Rock out with yer cock out....oh sorry, wrong movie.

ron jeremy.

the legend lives on. :worthy:

Originally posted by Calesta+Oct 19 2004, 01:28 AM-->
hcivic.com
@Oct 19 2004, 12:04 AM
no i think he brought it back to remind people to keep shit under control
[post=404562]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
[post=404596]Quoted post[/post]​

What the fuck? Was it NOT under control? I mean, unless I'm completely off base, the way I see this tantrum going down is like this... Misti comes back to say hi. Everyone says hi back. Then Brian digs up some OLD shit from ANOTHER board, and brings it OVER HERE, and then has a hissy and brings a post back from the dead. So what's not under control?

Then how about 'splainin' it for us, then, because we're not getting the punch line. As it sits right now, this is like me doing the speed limit and getting pulled over just to be told, "Don't speed!"

I CANT PULL OVER ANYMORE.
- supertroopers.

if you don't know whats going on, it doesn't effect you. those who it does know. that's all that needs to be said.

Back