why we are known as ricers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Props to him for practicing, wanting to be able to handle the car instead of run in straight lines, and for doing it on the legit.

Fucking A+

The way that mini stopped was sick. wish I could do that, lol.

meh, being called a ricer is getting so old that i just agree with it now..

its best after you have just smoked someone at the track.
"you got lucky you ricer faggot"

"damn right im a ricer, I feed it a bowl a day!"

"You got beat by a ricer faggot, lol!"

"You got beat by a ricer faggot, lol!"

thatd be one way to word it. i think i just want to get a construction sign for the back of my car that says "slow". you know, one of the big orange ones. ill just run a few self tappers through the back of my freshly painted car and call it good.

a ricer he may be but hes a ricer doing the smart thing and racing on the track and not out on the streets. props to him.

that was the gayist auto cross i have ever seen i could do better in my auto integra.andi would rather race on the street in a strate line than on a atuo cros track and do as crappy as he did,

there are some old hill roads that aren't used here and there real windy... basically if you hit 30mph your lucky. thats what i like to do. no race just enjoy the drive.

that was the gayist auto cross i have ever seen i could do better in my auto integra.andi would rather race on the street in a strate line than on a atuo cros track and do as crappy as he did,

That wasn't an autocross. It's called an AutoTest. COMPLETELY different.

You'd rather drag race on the street and get a big fat ticket and possibly injure/kill someone?

I have more respect for the ricer in his Prelude...

Last edited:
His typing skills and basic lack of understanding of the English language just show's his intelligence level, which is why he does stupid shit like street race. Don't worry, we'll just pay for his healthcare.......

Back